⚠️ Control - Krii7y ⚠️

A/N: I've been listening to Bryce Savage's album Booktok on repeat for a few days and I wanted to write a spicy story so here you go, the kinkiest shit I've written in fucking years 😅😅 enjoy!

~Banana

"Oh yes, tie me up Matt!" Jaren yelled as Blarg shot a rope trap at him. John raised an eyebrow behind his screen, eyes flicking over to his closet.

Jaren was due to come over after their recording session, and he'd been saying those kinds comments the whole time. Well, John thought with a faint smirk. If he wants to be tied up so badly, I'll just have to do something about it.

~~~~~

"John?" Jaren called once he arrived to John's house. John was in his room by the bed, having sorted several things out once the session ended. He'd had a few lengths of rope on the bed along with a few other small things he knew he'd need to properly punish Jaren.

Jaren walked into the bedroom, freezing as he noticed John standing by the side of the bed, a smaller length of rope being wound and unwound his palm. He was in nothing but a pair of low hanging jeans, his hair hanging across his eyes.

"Tie me up? Would you rather Matt take care of you Jaren?" John asked softly and Jaren shuddered, eyes wide. "Would you rather Matt bind your arms behind you? To bind your knees so they're stuck apart? To drive you so insane you can't think for hours? Do you want me to call Matt?"

John was walking ever so slowly to Jaren who was frozen in the doorway. He continued to wind the rope around his hand, head tilted with a predatory glint in his eye.

Jaren dropped his bag as John reached him, standing only a few inches away. "Do you?" John asked again and Jaren quickly shook his head, eyes dilated.

"I don't know, you seemed to be asking for it the whole session, Smit. I've got him on speed dial, should I call him?" John asked, tilting his head.

"N-No," Jaren stammered out and John raised an eyebrow. "No what?" He asked, his voice soft and smooth.

"N-no sir," Jaren corrected himself, a thrill trailing his spine at the slow grin the older gave him.

"I think you need a reminder of whom you belong to, Jaren. Walk to the bed, taking your clothes off," he ordered, his voice still just as low and smooth as it had been the whole time.

Jaren swallowed, nodding. "Yes sir," he whispered, fingers fumbling with the buttons of his shirt. He started the short walk, finally dropping his shirt on the floor behind him as he started taking off his jeans.

John watched him from where he stood, smiling softly as he noticed Jaren freeze at the sight of the items on the bed. "I didn't tell you to stop," John said quietly and Jaren shuddered again, quickly resuming his stripping.

A few seconds later, Jaren was completely naked and standing by the bed, eyes on John. "Good boy. I've got plans for you tonight, you'll never forget who you belong to after this," John said softly, moving to the bed.

He picked up one of the longer lengths of rope, slipping the smaller one he'd been playing with into his pocket. "Turn around," he ordered and Jaren did so quickly.

John made quick work of binding Jaren's arms, the rope crisscrossing all the way up to his elbows and ending in a quick knot by his wrists. Jaren pulled a little, the rope giving no give.

"Kneel on the bed," John said quietly, watching as Jaren did so with minimal difficulty as he had no access to his arms now. John moved to kneel behind him, pressing kisses across Jaren's shoulders and between his shoulder blades.