Foiled -Daithi & Brock friendship

I'm just gonna make this a prank war lol gonna be a short chapter, but I thought it'd be funny. Enjoy!

~Banana

Daithi had been Brock's friend since they were kids. Or rather, they'd had the same friend group since they were kids. Most of them had gone off to do their own things, messaging once every couple months or calling to meet up maybe once a year. But Daithi stuck around.

Brock was a really good person all around. He did charities, he was a volunteer at the fire department or homeless shelters. He had a weekend job at the animal shelter, he had an ad out for elderly or disabled to call him if they needed help with groceries or hospital visits.

Daithi wasn't a bad person, he did his nice deeds. But he never threw himself into it like Brock did. If he saw someone who needed help, yeah, he'd offer, but most of the time he was content to do his own thing.

Which was often irritating Brock as much as possible.

One of his favorite things he'd done was hide every single left shoe of Brock's, giggling as he followed the older man around their shared apartment as he ranted quietly to himself about kicking Daithi's ass.

He'd done stuff like hide all the spoons, move all the furniture three inches to the left, hide the TV remotes, switch the salt with the sugar. He'd even put dye in Brock's shampoo once, leaving the man with blue hair for a month.

Brock got him back several times, sure, like Daithi had walked into a wall of saran wrap in his doorway, or opened a door and a bucket of water fell on his head. Brock had even put food coloring in his body wash and Daithi had stormed into the living room with his body green.

Their friends avoided their house, unsure of whether or not they'd walk into a prank. Daithi and Brock had had a major laugh the one time Brian had walked in and found himself covered in flour head to toe, or the time Evan had fallen asleep and the two joined forces to draw all over his face.

Brock was currently out of the house, and Daithi was plotting. He'd bought three extra rolls of aluminum foil and was currently wrapping everything in Brock's room with it. Tyler and Evan had stopped by to help, having been promised safety from Daithi's pranks for at least a month.

Pillows, the bed, dresser, Brock's computer, keyboard, every single individual book or video game, shoes, clothes in the closet, curtains, nothing was safe from the foil.

"Dude, this is fucking insane," Tyler complained as he wrapped yet another book. Daithi just grinned and said, "But can you imagine Brock's face?"

Tyler tilted his head as Evan laughed, the Canadian currently wrapping Brock's computer system with foil. "Yeah, okay. Is the camera set up?" Tyler asked and Daithi gestured over by the window. "All set! Brock is due home in about an hour, so thank fuck we're almost done," he said and Tyler huffed an agreement.

"Brock is going to murder you, you know," Evan commented and Daithi grinned. "I doubt he'll be as mad as he was with blue hair," he said and Evan chuckled. "Okay true. Jon and I live down the road and could hear how loudly Brock screamed at you that day," he said with a laugh and Daithi sighed happily.

"That was such a good day," he hummed and Tyler rolled his eyes. "Bet it wasn't as fun when you came over completely green though," he said and Daithi made a face. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to get rid of green off this pale skin?" He complained and Tyler rolled his eyes again.

They worked for another 20 minutes before Daithi stepped back, eyeing the room critically. "Perfect. He's going to be pissed," he said gleefully and Evan shook his head.

"Right, Tyler and I are headed out, don't forget to hit record," he said and Daithi saluted him as the two left. Once they'd gone, Daithi picked up the remaining foil and rushed into the kitchen. He carefully wrapped Brock's calender in the foil, knowing the older man wouldn't see it until after he'd seen his bedroom.

30 minutes later he heard a car door close and he sprinted into Brock's room, pushing record on the camera and hiding in the closet. "Daithi? Where you at? What did you do this time?" Brock yelled through the house and Daithi stifled a laugh.

The door creaked open and Brock flicked the light on, freezing in the doorway. "Oh for fucks sake," he groaned and Daithi bit his fist to keep from laughing out loud.

"David you stupid ass! Whyd you do this? Where are you!" Brock yelled, moving about the room. "Oh my God, every fucking book? My computer? Oh my God, my shoes? Daithi, who helped you? Who did this?" He yelled again and Daithi couldn't stop the laugh this time.

The closet door flew open and Brock stood there, a glare on his face. "Oh hey Brock, how's it going?" Daithi asked innocently as Brock turned the light on in the closet.

"Oh my God, you didn't. You put foil on my clothes? Who helped you? There's no fucking way you did this by yourself," he demanded, pointing at the Irishman in the closet.

Daithi laughed again, face red as he tried to stop. "N-no one, I swear," he said and Brock glared at him, eyeing the room. "Evan for sure, he's the only one I know to have the patience. You probably bribed someone else, Brian? No, he's at work, Tyler? Probably Tyler," Brock sighed and Daithi snickered.

"This is going to take fucking forever to take down. You're helping, David, or you can sleep in your car tonight," he said flatly and Daithi grinned. "Okay okay. I'll help take it down, Jesus," he said amused and Brock rolled his eyes.

As soon as Brock stepped over to his dresser, Daithi quickly grabbed the camera and stopped the recording, hiding it in his jacket pocket. They spent about two hours undoing all the foil, the trashcan overflowing with it.

As soon as Brock was satisfied, they headed into the kitchen. Daithi quickly hit record again and walked behind him, catching the moment when Brock froze in the doorway.

"David, why is my calender also wrapped in foil?" He asked flatly and Daithi grinned. "Haha, I foiled your plans," he teased and Brock put his hands over his face.

Daithi didn't react in time as Brock whirled around and punched him square in the shoulder, flinging the man back into the wall with a, "Ow, hey!"

"God you're so annoying," Brock mumbled, walking away as Daithi burst out laughing. "You're getting yours soon, I hope you understand! So are Tyler and Evan!" Brock called as he got rid of the foil around his calender.

Daithi grinned, turning the camera off. "Bring it, man, bet you can't top this," he said with a grin that quickly disappeared at the look on Brock's face as he turned to face him.

"Oh don't doubt me, David," he said flatly and Daithi swallowed, suddenly feeling worried.

And sure enough, a week later, Daithi returned home from his parents house to a bedroom filled to the brim with balloons. It took Daithi nearly 3 hours to get rid of them all, Brock conveniently away until just after Daithi finished.

Daithi found that of course, Brian just happened to be safe from pranks by Brock for a month, and Tyler and Evan received them double.

Daithi - 0, Brock - 1

Lmao short chapter but it was supposed to just be funny. I hope yall enjoyed! Kisses!!

~Banana