Tall - Lashton

A/N: I don't even know. But summary: Ashton works at a bar, some really tall blond walks in, who apparently is really freaking sassy. Hope you enjoy it! Kisses 😘

~Banana

Ashton

"Hey Ash! Can you get that guy down there? He just walked in," my best friend, and roommate, Michael Clifford asked me.

My name is Ashton Irwin, I love drumming, butterflies, and children, I'm studying art at school, and I'm gay. And this hot piece of meat who just walked in would be my next victim for my charms.

I walked over to him with my award winning smile, dimples on full display. "Good evening sir, what would you like to have?" I asked him sweetly and he smirked. Good Lord, this boy had a lip ring. This would be the death of me.

"Three shots of your finest whiskey please," he asked, blue eyes shining amused. I winked at him and quickly poured him his three shots, lining them up perfectly.

"Cheers," he said, downing one immediately and not even flinching. I watched his throat contract around the liquid, mesmerized. He quickly drank his two other shots, licking his lips right after his final one.

He grinned, nodding at me. "And what time do you get off, sweetheart?" he asked me and I gave him a slow smile. "I get off whenever I please, my uncle owns this bar. What time do you want me off beautiful?" I asked smoothly and he smiled again.

"Give me a couple more shots and I'll give you an answer," He said and I poured him three more. He drank them quickly and I watched once more, amazed by how easily he could drink the shots.

"I'm going to cut myself off right there, I believe I would like to remember anything that might happen tonight," he said, lips curved into a sly smirk. I mirrored his expression, hand on my hip sassily.

"And what do you think you'll be doing to want to remember such events?" I asked and without hesitation, he replied, "You."

I laughed, walking away to grab a few glasses for the people nearby. I sashayed my hips a little more than usual, feeling his eyes on my bum. I returned, filling the orders and passing them out to the correct people.

"And what makes you believe you'll be doing me tonight," I asked him and his eyes trailed down my body before meeting mine again. "Call it a hunch," he said before leaving the bar. Holy hell, this guy was tall.

Images of him pinning me against the wall, holding me up filled my mind before I shook my head and went back to work. I kept my eye on this tall stranger, admiring the way he moved with the music.

A few hours later he returned to the counter to where I was standing with Michael and his boyfriend, Calum. Michael smirked looking behind me and pointed out the boy behind me. I turned around with a faint smile, single eyebrow raised.

"Do you get off of work now?" he asked me and I looked at the clock. "It's only midnight, I normally work until about four. And besides, why would you want to do someone you don't even know the name of?" I asked and he grinned, cheeks flushed.

"My name is Luke, Luke Hemmings. And you are?" he said and I smirked. "That's for me to know and you to find out. Mikey, I'm going to take a break, I'll be back in a half hour," I said and he grinned, nodding.

I went around the bar and Calum yelled, "Use protection, Ashton," and I flipped him off. There goes my surprise. Luke laughed, following me onto the dance floor. He grabbed my hips and pulled me against his chest, grinding onto me.

"Ashton," he whispered, almost like a prayer. "Does such a beautiful first name have a last to go with it?" he asked sensually, moving us to the beat of the music. I shuddered, loving the feel of him against my back.

"I-Irwin, Ashton Irwin," I gasped, feeling his lips trail down my neck. I bared my neck, giving him better access as his hands held tighter to my hips.

"Ashton Irwin. Such a beautiful name for a beautiful boy," he whispered, trailing his nose up my jawline. It was a good thing he was so tall, otherwise this would be difficult.

I shuddered, turning around to wrap my arms around his neck and to grind my hips into his. He hummed, pulling me closer. We danced in silence, enjoying the heat of each other's bodies and the feel of each other against one another.

I lost track of time until Michael yelled, "Ash! You need to get back to work, your uncle should be stopping by in about thirty minutes!" I blinked, stopping my movements against Luke.

I glanced at the clock and was surprised to see that my time had gone over by 20 minutes. I pulled away from Luke, flushed and sweaty. "S-Sorry Luke, I need to get back to work," I said breathlessly and he smirked, nodding.

"That's perfectly fine, Ashton. But one thing first," he said and I looked at him curiously before he leaned down, pulling me against his chest and kissing me deeply.

I didn't respond for a second before moving my lips against his, melting into his hug. He pulled away and looked down at me, a smug grin on his face.

"It was wonderful to meet you Ashton, I hope to continue this once you get off work," he said softly and I smiled. "I think I can clear up my schedule," I said and he laughed.

He walked me back to the bar, hand resting lightly on my lower back. I looked up at him through my lashes, still breathing heavily from the dancing and kiss.

"You are really tall, Mr. Hemmings," I said and he rolled his eyes, laughing. He handed me a card and kissed me one last time. "Call me beautiful," he said before sauntering outside. I blinked and looked down at the card before laughing.

YES I AM TALL
YOU ARE VERY OBSERVANT FOR NOTICING
6 FT 1 IN
YES REALLY (with boots on)

No, I don't play basketball
The weather is perfect up here

I'M SO GLAD WE HAD THIS CONVERSATION

On the back it read, Call me, 940-555-4179 xx

I smiled and slipped the card into my back pocket, greeting the rest of the customers with extra happiness and gusto. My uncle noticed the change in me, but didn't say anything. His talk with Michael and Calum was probably why.

And who knows, maybe that night I called and maybe, just maybe, I let this tall blond do someone he barely knew the name of. But hey, that wasn't anyone business, now was it.

A/N: So. This happened. Most of these are extremely short, at least for me, so idek the quality of them. I just hope you guys like them ^.^ love you all, kisses! 😘

~Banana