Halloween - Terrormoo

A/N: little Halloween short for Halloween! Terrormoo lol enjoy!

~Banana

Brock slipped the leather jacket on, squinting through the purposely broken red sunglasses that only had one lense. He was dressing as Terroriser, his biggest rival and honestly? One of his best friends.

Terroriser was considered a villain, his partners in crime Wildcat, Basically and Delirious. Brock was considered a hero, though he didn't see how. He just didn't like seeing people hurt.

Terroriser and his group didn't hurt people, though they liked to steal and vandalize. There were worse villains out there, but Brock and his friends Daithi, Evan and Scotty tended to run into Terroriser's group more.

Brock scrutinized his outfit, feeling mildly out of place in the leather jacket and black jeans. Normally he wore blue jeans, a sky blue hoodie and an eagle mask, but it was Halloween, and he was going as Terroriser. He thought it was ironic.

"Daamn Brock, you look good in leather," Evan said playfully, Brock turning to see a hockey mask and one of his blue hoodies on his best friend. "Are you going as Delirious?" Brock asked amused and Evan winked through the mask.

"Hell yeah, that little fucker looks cool," Evan said cheerfully and Brock shook his head. "Hey, you can't say shit, you're going as Terroriser, and besides. Daithi is going as Wildcat and Scotty is going as Basically," Evan said, pointing a finger and Brock just laughed.

"Alright, let's get going. It's going to be hilarious to stop Terroriser and them dressed as them," Brock said excitedly and Evan nodded with a laugh.

"Daithi! Scotty! Hurry up! We're leaving with or without your asses!" Evan yelled through the house they all shared (rent was a doozy and easier split between 4 people).

Brock rolled his eyes as footsteps ran down the hall, Nogla sliding in with a pig mask and bike helmet on and Scotty sliding in wearing a blue t-shirt and a white eared hood.

"Let's go!" Brock said excitedly, tightening his shoe laces in preparation for take off. Brock and Evan had flight as abilities, Evan through wings that would melt into his skin as tattoos at will. Brock mostly could just control air pressure under him.

Daithi had super speed that let him run not only over water but up buildings, and Scotty had high jumps. It made getting around easier considering they were in a massive city and traffic was usually a mess.

They left, locking the door behind them and taking off. Evan and Brock flew high above the lights of the city, catching glimpses of Scotty leaping from building to building and Daithi running along the skylights.

Bright red flashes appeared on the East side of the city and Evan nodded at Brock as they took off towards the area. It was mostly warehouses and boat docks, so Brock assumed Terroriser and his group were either raiding or burning something.

Evan and Brock flew down, landing on a warehouse a couple buildings away from where the lights were flashing. It was definitely Terroriser's lasers causing those flashes and Brock rolled his eyes.

Daithi skidded to a stop beside the two, Scotty landing lightly on the other side. "Any idea on what they're doing?" Scotty whispered very faintly as Wildcat had very strong hearing.

Brock shook his head and gestured for Daithi to step closer. "Go around the back, stay hidden and quiet. Vanoss and I will fly above, Fourzer0 will go around the other way," Brock whispered, using their alias names.

Everyone nodded and took off, Brock and Evan hovering about 30 meters above the now vandalized warehouse where they say the four villains laughing and either spray painting, burning or carving stupid stuff along its walls.