No Homo - Miall

A/N: alright. How's it going bros? My name is..... Not Pewdiepie! Yush! *cries internally* idk. I'm half asleep right now, got like 5 hours sleep last night. Anyway, idk. Love you guys, hope you like it, enjoy!

~Banana

3rd person

Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik. Five of the best friends, top of the school. Along with them was Josh Devine, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, and Michael Clifford.

Niall and Michael were the closest of the bunch, at least after Harry and Louis. Zayn and Liam fell close behind, then Ashton and Luke. But the thing is, those three pairings were couples. Niall and Michael weren't.

No matter how much Michael wished they were.

"Hey, did you hear what Harry and Louis did yesterday?" Niall asked Michael and the green haired boy raised an eyebrow at the shorter blond. "And what did our oh so not crazy best friends decide to do in their spare time last night?" he asked sarcastically and Niall smirked.

"Those two oh so wonderful gentlemen decided to sleep together in the back of the library and get caught. By the librarian. Fully nude, completely going at it. Harry has no idea how to keep quiet," he cackled and Michael laughed with him.

"That would have been embarrassing. Well, we know what they do in the back of the library. And that's not reading books," he said and Niall smirked.

"What's this?" they heard behind them and they turned, seeing Luke and Ashton standing there. Their fingers were casually entwined, relaxed yet intimate. Michael wished he had the same feeling, preferably with Niall.

"You heard about Louis and Harry right?" Niall asked and Ashton immediately just started laughing. "Fudge yeah we did, it's all over the school, I think Liam and Zayn told us," he said and Luke just grinned.

"Those fuckers need to learn how to keep it in their pants. They're lucky they can't get pregnant," Luke said and Ashton frowned at him. "No swearing, it's not nice," he said and Niall and Michael rolled their eyes in sync as Luke smiled sheepishly at him.

"I'm sorry love, I forgot," he said sweetly and Michael smiled fondly at his best friends. He was so jealous of their love. But oh well, nothing he could do about it.

Niall looked at him, a wide grin on his face. "Hey, so later, I'm going out and need help with my outfit. I need to look good, want to pick someone up, wanna help me?" he asked and Michael grinned.

"You always look hot dude, but no homo though," He said and Niall raised an eyebrow. Michael winked and Niall rolled his eyes. Gaining courage, he yelled, "Sike!" Niall turned but before he made the complete circle Michael slapped his ass.

Niall gasped as Luke and Ashton burst out laughing. Michael grinned and Niall rolled his eyes again. "Sike on the no homo or sike on I look hot always?" he asked and the taller boy smirked. "On the no homo," he replied and Niall smiled.

That was unexpected. Michael expected him to freak out on his weird way of coming out to his best friend. "So, you're gay then?" Niall asked and Michael nodded slowly.

Luke and Ashton already knew, as did Calum, but no one else. "Guess you won't hate me if I do something?" Niall asked and Michael gave him a curious look. Niall frowned, seeming to hesitate before glancing at Luke and Ashton.

Michael watched him in anticipation, wondering what was going on. Niall nodded to himself before stepping to Michael. He grinned and before Michael knew it, Niall's soft lips were in his.

Michael froze, shock running through his nerves. Niall stepped away, fear and disappointment in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-" Michael cut him off by kissing him again.

"You completely should have, and maybe again, and again," Michael said and Niall's eyes lit up. He jumped on Michael, arms going around his neck and mouth attaching to the younger boy's.

They kissed for a while, before Ashton and Luke whistled at them. "We're happy for you guys, but we're also at school. You should tone down the PDA," Ashton said and the new love birds flushed, stepping away from each other.

Niall's cheeks were red and Michael couldn't help but press one last kiss to the coloured skin. "What does this make us?" Michael asked and Niall bit his lip. Finally he smiled and said, "Michael Gordon Clifford, would you like to go on a date? Say, this Friday? I think I can give you an answer then."

Michael smiled and said, "I would love to, Niall James Horan." Niall smiled and said, "Alright, I'll call you." Michael rolled his eyes. "You live three houses down from me, Ni, you don't have to call," he said and Niall smiled.

"I'll still call you," he said decidedly and Michael just smiled fondly. The bell rang and they sighed. "Better get to class, Mr. Biersack doesn't like tardiness," Michael said and Niall nodded.

"Neither does Mr. Perry, so I'll see you after school," he said and glanced around before pressing his mouth to Michael's briefly. "See you after school," Michael said dreamily and walked down to class. Practically floating.

Let's just say after that Friday, Michael didn't have to wish for the same love Luke and Ashton had.

A/N: this was so fucking short ugh. Oh well, I tried to make it cute. A little dorky, some lyrics and surprise guests. Tell me if you recognise any of them kapeche? Love you all! Kisses! 😘

~Banana