A Shot In the Dark -McDooo

Eric, or TheDooo as he was known infamously as, hated his size. He was ruthless, he was violent, he was a bit out of pocket, but he was also only 5'9. Compared to his associates, he was tiny.

The other Eric, or McNasty, loved to gloat about it. Of course, his monster size of 6'3 and extremely broad shoulders made it easy for him to tease him about it, but even Dallas and Matt lorded it over him.

"McNasty, do you have eyes?" Blarg asked through the comms, Dooo creeping along the back. He had his rifle slung across his back, his throwing knives in his hands.

"Yep, dead ahead. Six fuckers in front of the doors though, can I get some backup?" McNasty answered and Dooo immediately changed paths as Blarg said, "Dooo is on his way."

Dooo tuned out as Blarg instructed Soup in some directions, moving easily through the halls. His knives found hallows of throats before anyone could even spot him around corners.

It took him about 15 minutes but he found McNasty, crouched behind a massive pile of boxes. Dooo stayed close to the ground and in the shadows, his black mask and dark blue shirt helping him blend in.

He signaled McNasty from a distance, letting the light glint off one of his knives. McNasty nodded and Dooo quickly flung all 4 of his knives, McNasty using his pistol to take out the final 2 men.

"All clear," McNasty said into the comms, Dooo rushing to move next to him. "Good, get the goods and get out of there, Soup is ready with the car," Blarg directed and the two rushed forward to the door.

Dooo took a moment to retrieve his knives, wiping them carelessly on the dead men's jackets. He'd do a full proper cleanse once they got back to base, blood was not good for the steel his blades were made of.

Dooo opened his bag and quickly took out lock picks, making quick work on the safe while McNasty dug through desk drawers and filing cabinets.

Once Dooo had the safe opened, he quickly took out bank notes, all the cash, and the two USB memory sticks. He slipped them all into his bag and turned around, eyes wide as he noticed someone running over.

"McNasty, get down!" He hissed, diving to the side and pulling his knives out. A man approached the door, a machine gun in his hands. A glower crossed his face as he noticed the open safe and cabinet drawers, holding his gun up to look around.

McNasty signaled Dooo, the latter holding up a knife with a nod. McNasty nodded and adjusted his hold on his pistol, not cocking it to prevent any noises.

Dooo watched the man in the doorway from his reflection against the metal of the desk McNasty was behind. It was disoriented, which would make it a bit harder to aim properly, but he'd seen enough to know approximately where to aim.

He counted down in his head, whipping around the corner and flinging the knife after a split second analysis. The knife flew in the air, the man letting off a few random shots as he fell. The knife had pierced his eye, the man screaming in pain but not dead.

Dooo rushed over with McNasty on his heels, the first ripping his knife out of the man's eye. "Blarg, we've got a man here who's down, but alive, should we bring him back or kill him?" McNasty asked casually, the man glaring at him with his one good eye as Dooo tied his ankles and hands together with zip ties.

"Bring him, we've got one other guard tied up and knocked out, they could have some information. You got the stuff?" Blarg replied and McNasty gave the affirmative.

"Sweet. Come on back then, the place should be clear," he ordered before disconnecting the comms. "You want to carry the bag or the guy?" Dooo asked and McNasty scoffed.