Telling

A/N: hallo. New story lmao I'm mildly obsessed with BBS Poly rn. A quick one shot that I guess kinda goes with Perspectives? I keep adding parts and I'll have to make it its own series 🤣🤣 anyway, hope yall enjoy!

TW: there'll be a minor panic attack later on.

~Banana

Jonathan smiled, setting his headphones on his head as he thought of his boyfriends. They'd been together a wonderful 4 months, but they hadn't told the rest of the group yet.

Evan and Brian were mostly worried that the group would feel uncomfortable, Brock didn't care. Jonathan and Tyler were more worried about coming out, not sure how the group would feel.

At that moment, Jonathan, Evan, Brock, Brian, Tyler, Marcel, Daithi and Scotty were all getting ready to play some Mario Kart. Panda had texted and said he'd join in about an hour, as he had to walk Chester.

"Alright losers. You ready to be shown up?" Tyler shouted and Brian burst out laughing. "No Tyler, you ready to be shown up? Who's got the crown, huh?" Brian teased and Jonathan giggled into his mic.

"Honestly, I don't care what happens, I just don't want to be beat by Vanoss and Delirious," Panda said and the two named men called out mock offended "hey!"s.

Everyone laughed at that and Evan and Jonathan grumbled together, both grinning.

Jonathan's four boyfriends and himself were actually all in the same house, having travelled to Evan's bigger home a few days previously. They were all in separate rooms though, to make it less obvious they were together.

The loading screen came on and Jonathan tightened his grip on his controller, knowing he'd suck but was determined to do his best.

Right from the start, he knew he was going to fuck up. He misjudged the start and halted for a moment, cursing lowly under his breath. He felt slightly better when he noticed Evan and Panda do the same, laughing wildly as Brian's gloating cheer came through his headphones.

Jonathan got an item, hoping it was something good. He was currently third to last, one ahead of Panda and two ahead of Evan. "Suck this Brian!" Jonathan yelled, throwing the blue shell he'd gotten.

"No! No! No!" He heard Brian cry and Tyler's answering laugh. "Nogla and I just threw red shells at him and as soon as he started moving Delirious' blue shell hit him," Tyler laughed and everyone laughed too.

"Yeah you fuckers! Now Basically is in first!" Brian yelled and Jonathan giggled. He hit a banana at that moment, spinning and falling off the track.

"Somabith!" He crow screamed and he heard Evan laugh, repeating the slurred word. "Fuck you Evan," Jonathan laughed, getting back in the race. He was now in last place, but he could see Evan right in front of him.

Jonathan hit a double item and flipped the coin he'd gotten, activating the mushroom that came after it. He flew past Evan, bumping into Panda who screamed as he spun out of control and flew off the track.

"You mother fucker Delirious!" Panda screeched as Evan passed him and Jonathan couldn't help but reply, "That reminds me, tell your mom I'll be back later."

Basically, Nogla and Scotty hollered at that, though Jonathan heard all four of his boyfriends suck in quiet breaths. "Fuck you Delirious! Suck on this!" Panda yelled and Jonathan was hit with a red shell, causing him to let out a scream of laughter.

Jonathan got back on track and passed Scotty, now ahead of him, Panda, and Evan. He could see Nogla right in front of him, and he threw a bomb desperately, managing to hit him.

5 Seconds Of The Pierced Sleeping Directionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें