⚠️Touches - Krii7y⚠️

Smiity loved John, he knew that. His friends knew that. Heck, even though they played it off as a joke, the internet knew that.

He loved John's messy hair in the morning. He loved his soft, slightly monotone voice that almost never reached his mic during recordings because the older man would never sit close enough to it.

He loved his multicolored grey eyes, never fully open but still so full of life. He loved his sense of fashion, the eclectic colors and designs John made himself. He loved John's art, the shapes and colors mashing yet meshing so perfectly, a physical representation of John's mood or thoughts.

He loved that glow that grew in John's eyes when Smiity would purposely push him. He loved the smirk John would get as he leaned over him, pressing him against the wall.

He loved John's lips, hot and demanding as they traced Smiity's jaw. He loved the little breaths that would fall from those lips, hot against Smiity's skin.

And he loved John's hands. Soft, yet strong. Fingers long, nails usually painted random colors. His rings glinting in the light, cool against Smiity's skin with every touch.

They were soft and dainty while holding a paintbrush, yet firm and demanding when they held onto his hips. Soft and soothing when they brushed through his hair after a long day, steady and strong as he held Smiity close late into the night.

John had talented hands. Creative hands. Knowing hands.

Smiity could feel them tracing his skin, the younger man half asleep after yet another passionate night. Nails softly trailed down his arms, pads of his fingers following each light freckle along Smiity's back.

They trailed down his hip, drawing aimless designs on his skin. Smiity rolled over, humming softly as they trailed up his stomach and chest. A single finger traced his throat, moving up to his jaw.

Smiity shivered at the feather light touches, that finger moving to trace his bottom lip. Smiity opened his eyes, meeting the shadowed grey of John's. John smiled softly, leaning down to press a kiss to Smiity's mouth.

That hand never stopped its path, tracing Smiity's cheekbone and back down his jaw. They connected invisible dots along the pulse of Smiity's neck, the aimless trail raising bumps along the youngers skin.

John opened his mouth, Smiity following along without a thought. Their tongues met, twirling together in that familiar dance as John's hand trailed slowly down Smiity's chest.

A finger flicked a nipple, a shiver running down Smiity's spine at the sharp touch. Nails ran softly down his side and stomach, his body reacting once again.

Smiity reached up to grab John's bicep, rolling fully over to face his lover. John took that opportunity to trail his fingers along Smiity's hip and ass, rings cold against his skin.

Smiity hummed into the kiss, skin tingling from the gentle trails John was roaming. Those hands moved down to his thigh and knee, wrapping around the back of it and hiking it over John's hip.

John detached his lips from Smiity's and moved to mouth gently down his jaw and neck, his hands moving to grip the younger's hips tightly. He pulled Smiity tight against his chest, naked skin hot and flushed.

Smiity moaned softly as John rolled his hips forward, a hand moving to cup the small of his back and pull him even closer. He loved being complete putty to John's touches, willing to do anything for the man because he trusted him with all his heart.

John rolled to cage the younger under him, knees between Smiity's and those multicolored eyes dark as he gazed down at him. Smiity knew he was flushed, love and trust shining as he gazed back up at him.