Drunk - Niam

A/N: I literally have no idea what I'm doing with these stories. *shrugs* oh well lol. As long as you guys like them that's all that matters. Enjoy! 😘

~Banana

Liam
I was relaxing on the couch in my small flat, watching TV. Or at least trying, but more like worrying about my best friend Niall. He and my other friends, Louis and Harry, had gone out to the bar, and the last time they had done this, Niall had gone missing for two days.

We found him eventually, but I barely let him out of my sight after that. But since today was his birthday, I let him go with a promise that he would call or text me as soon as he was ready to leave.

I checked my phone for the umpteenth time that night and frowned. Still no messages. It was 1:30 in the morning! How could they still be drinking? I shook my head and tried to focus on the TV.

What felt like an eternity later, even though it was probably only 15 minutes, my phone buzzed. I lunged for it without thinking and sighed in relief at Niall's contact picture lighting up my screen.

I opened the text and smirked.

From: Niall
Hey... Can u pcik me up? im to drnuk

I shook my head and put my phone away, standing up and grabbing my keys. I was already dressed, my shoes and coat on in preparations for Niall's text.

I got into the car and drove the 10 minute drive to the bar. Niall, Louis, and Harry were outside, Harry supporting the two drunks. "Liam! Thank God, you're taking Niall right?" he asked and I nodded, getting out and taking Niall into my hold.

"Li-Li!" Niall cheered, pressing a wet kiss onto my cheek. I rolled my eyes and adjust him and turned to Harry again. "You're taking Louis correct?" I asked and he nodded, rolling his eyes as the older boy swayed and almost fell, even though he was clinging to Harry's arm.

Harry picked him up, causing Louis to giggle and he was suddenly swept into the air. "Wee!" he squealed and Harry rolled his eyes again. "See you tomorrow Li? We'll probably need to make sure these two's hangovers won't get too bad," he said and I nodded.

"Make sure he drinks plenty of water and give him some food, that should help. See you tomorrow Haz," I replied, once again adjusting Niall as he mouthed at my neck. He waved as much as he could with Louis laying back dramatically in his arms.

I got back into my car, settling Niall into the passenger seat and buckled in. I drove to his house and helped him inside. I got him changed, a glass of water for him to drink now and one for later, and in bed.

He stretched, reaching out for me. "Hug Li-Li!" he asked and I smiled, shaking my head. I gave him one last squeeze, pressing a kiss to his forehead. I had no idea what I would do without my favourite Irish boy.

"Goodnight Nialler," I said, stepping back and turning off the light. He didn't respond and I assumed he had just passed out. I got back into my car, finally ready to go to bed.

I reached my house and went inside, getting ready for bed. My phone buzzed as I stripped to my boxers, distracting me. I picked it up and rolled my eyes, amused.

From: Niall
Oh u dnt have to anymore... im home now

I laughed and texted back.

To: Niall
Yes.. I was aware of that after dropping u off at home

I put my phone on the charger and climbed into bed. I turned off the light and cuddled into my blankets. At least I had the comfort of knowing Niall was safe this time.

A/N: Absolute shit ending, but *shrugs* I tried haha. Hope you liked it, and really hoping you guys will send in your requests! Love you all! Kisses! 😘

~Banana