Oh Mr. Vanoss

Brian staggered into the living room of Evan's massive LA home, hearing the loud chatter of all his friends. They were all gathered for a Christmas party, something Evan hosted every couple years.

Evan had put certain "games" littered around the house, like if two people were found near a mistletoe, they had to kiss or take three shots of whiskey or tequila.

So far, Brian had kissed Brock and Tyler, Tyler kissed Marcel and Kelly, Daithi had kissed Jon and Aaliyah, and so on. Evan, being the one who had set up the mistletoe, knew exactly where to avoid, and just laughed at everyone's predicaments.

There was also little games scattered around everyone was playing, whether it be beer pong, Uno, poker, or other drinking games. Marcel, Anthony, Daithi and Tyler were in the middle of a Smash Bros tournament, drunken yells filling the house.

Brian plopped down onto the couch next to Brock, who just grinned at him also tipsy. Brian absolutely adored getting Brock drunk, as it was so utterly rare. He was a very affectionate drunk, and his social anxiety lessened as he stumbled around giving everyone hugs, kisses on the cheeks and mumbled declarations of love.

Brock cuddled into Brian's side, sighing. Brian just chuckled, hugging his friend as they watched Marcels character get tossed off the platform again. "Feeling okay there Brocky?" Brian asked amused and Brock grinned at him.

"Yep. Floaty, it's kinda nice," he mumbled and Brian chuckled. A loud "ooooh" came from the kitchen and the two looked over, seeing Scotty and Jon under the mistletoe. Both were drunk, Chrissy and Liz both laughing the hardest as the two made faces at each other.

Scotty sighed and leaned down to kiss Jon once, a quick barely there peck as he quickly stepped away. Jon just laughed and skipped over to Liz, kissing her as if to rid him of Scotty germs.

Brian laughed, Brock giggling next to him. Evan was leaning against the counter, also tipsy as he laughed at the two.

Brian got up, stumbling to the kitchen as he looked for some chips to snack on. He leaned on the counter next to Evan, smirking at his friend. "Enjoying yourself?" He asked and Evan nodded smugly.

"It's funny as fuck, I knew it would be when I set it up," Evan replied cheerily and Brian rolled his eyes. "You're sadistic you know," he said and Evan winked at him. "You know it," he said and Brian shook his head.

He walked over to the fridge, grabbing a beer. He twisted the cap off and took a long drink, hearing Anthony cheer as he apparently won the game, Tyler, Marcel and Daithi complaining.

He headed back to the living room and ran into Evan, almost dropping his beer. A loud "ooooh" sounded again, this time even louder than any other that had happened.

Brian closed his eyes, peeking up to notice him and Evan were under the mistletoe. Anthony, Tyler and Jon were jeering, everyone else chanting "kiss, kiss, kiss!"

Brian sighed and looked at Evan, who just rolled his eyes. "This is your fault," Brian reminded him and Evan shrugged. "Rules are rules, kiss or shots?" He asked and Brian scrunched his nose.

He was already drunk, knowing any more shots would send him to the blackout range and he did not want to deal with that.

He sighed and leaned down, kissing Evan quickly once, pulling away a half second later. The cheers grew even louder and Brian walked away quickly, bright red at the ribbing.

He sat down next to Brock, Evan moving to sit next in one of the armchairs. "So Brian," Brock said loudly, smirking at the Irishman.

Brian looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Tell us, does Mr. Vanoss taste so good?" Brock asked slyly and everyone started chanting, "Oh Mr. Vanoossss."

Brian groaned, hiding his face in his hands. He was not going to live this down, ever. Brock laughed loudly, head falling back.

Lanai came and sat next to Brian, elbowing him in the side. "I've got dirt on you know, Brian. You're the first one to know if Mr. Vanoss tastes good, so spill," she said amused and he gave her a betrayed look.

"He tastes like alcohol, like everyone else does," he said flatly and everyone laughed. "He's been drinking those fruity drinks though, he's gotta taste better," Tyler said amused and Brian flipped him off.

"Nope, I'm not talking about it, you all can fuck right off," Brian said loudly, just making everyone laugh again.

For the rest of the night, all he heard was, "Oh, Mr. Vanoss" and he swore he'd never use that line again. He should have known that would have bit him in the ass eventually.