chapter 1

Hey guys!!

So after eurovision I got obsessed with maneskin, mainly Damiano, and since I saw on tiktok that people wanted some Damiano story in english, I decided to shoot my shot.

Have a good reading :) !

----------------------------------

I woke up with the sunlight on my face but, decided to turn to the other side of my bed, after all my alarm should be ringing any time soon. I stood there with my eyes closed grabbing my sheets contemplating the warmth of my sweet bed. A few minutes later I got weirded by the fact that alarm hadn't sounded yet, so I started questioning myself on whether I had set the alarm or not. I then decided to turn around to reach my phone.

When I grabbed it, I noticed that I had 8 missed calls and 27 text messages from Sophia. I then looked at the time. 11:37am. Oh my God. I'm so dead. I had a flight to catch at 9am with Sophia... She's totally going to kill me. When I was about to press the call button, she calls me.

"Kate! Why on Earth weren't you picking up? I can't believe you forgot! You always do this!" My best friend screamed on the other line.

"I'm sorry! I fell asleep!" I said trying to make her less mad with me.

"Last night I asked you to sleep early for once in your life!" She kept on screaming in my ear.

"I'm sorry! I kept on reading Twilight and didn't notice the time passing by" I said trying to justify why I fell asleep later than what I should've.

"Again?!" She yelled pissed off at me. She took a deep breath before talking again. "Get the soonest flight you can get, because thanks to you I'm alone on our hotel room in Rome!"

"I'm so sorry, Sophia! I promise I'll make it up to you when I get there."

"You better! Now go buy your ticket and try not to lose your flight this time!" She said with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

"So funny." I said on an ironic tone. "I promise I won't miss my flight."

"You said that the last time and look what happened!" She said annoyed

"Okay, I'm going to buy my ticket now. I'll call you when I'm on my way to the airport." I told her.

"Ok, see ya." She said on a coldish tone.

"Byeeeee" I said on a funny tone before hanging up.

When I hung up, I took a deep breath before getting up and walking in my bathroom to have a shower.

You must be a little lost on what's happening so I'm going to try to put you updated. My name is Katherine Adams and I live in Portugal with my father Carlos, my sister Emily and my brother Scott. It's just us 4 since my mother abandoned us when we were little. I'm 18 years old, and I just finished my first year in college, like Sophia. We go to college in London so we're just here in Portugal because it's summer and we're done with our exams. I have brown straight hair and brown eyes. It's very boring, I know. I'm short, I'm around 5'2ft I'd say. I'm a bit curvy but I'm okay with it.

Sophia and I have been planning this trip for a few years now, but since we finally have the age and the money, we're going to Rome! I've always been fascinated by Italy, don't ask me why. Maybe the food, the views, the language... I don't know, it all just looks so... appealing. I guess watching Call me by your name didn't help by obsession at all.

After my bath I got dressed and booked my flight. The only flight that still had some vacant seats was at 6:30pm, so that'll do. Since I still have plenty of time left, I decided to spend some time with my family.