chapter 31

"So, this is it, huh?" Damiano asked looking down at me. We were now at the airport, dropping Damiano, Vic, Thomas and Ethan off. Sophia came with me for obvious reasons and Ryan decided to join us too.

"I don't want you to go!" I whined, wrapping my arms around him.

"I don't want to go either, but as you said yesterday, we have things to do." He said stroking my hair.

"Yeah, I know." I said pulling away to look up at him. "Text me as soon as you get there." I pointed a finger at him.

"Yes ma'am." He said before bopping my nose.

"Hi, Kate! We also exist, thanks for noticing." Thomas said sarcastically.

"Really? I didn't know." I said rolling my eyes playfully at him.

I went over him and hugged him, doing the same with Ethan and Victoria, and then went back to Damiano.

"I'll text you, alright?" He said as I wrapped my arms around him, again.

"Okay..." I said sighing.

"I love you." He said before kissing my nose.

"I love you too." I said kissing his nose back.

"Is that their thing?" I heard Ryan ask Sophia.

"Yes, it is." She said chuckling.

"Be safe!" He warned.

"Yes, yes." I said before kissing him.

"I'm serious!" He said raising his eyebrows.

"I know." I said sighing before kissing him again.

We said our final goodbyes and went back home.

"How are you ladies feeling?" Ryan asked us once we got to my house.

"Like shit." Sophia and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and chuckled.

"It'll be okay, girls. You can still talk to your men every day." Ryan told us.

"Yeah, but we can't f-" I started but Sophia cut me off.

"Kiss. We can't kiss." She said and Ryan and I laughed.

"You naughty girls." Ryan mocked us.

"Can't argue with that." I said tilting my head slightly, making them laugh.

"Are you feeling like writing something?" Sophia asked as she sat beside me at the piano.

"Yeah, I've had this goofy idea in my head for a few days, I think I'm going to try it out." I said looking down at the piano.

"Then go for it." She said nodding towards the piano, signaling me to go for it.

"Not long ago, when I saw you there

With your brown-eyed grin and your messy hair,

Every girl at the party was looking at you, ooh-ooh-ooh"

I wrote that when I remembered our tragic night at the bar in Rome, and at the beginning, you know before I stormed out like a bitch, there were a lot of girls looking at him. Not just because he was famous but also because let's be real here, he's hot.