chapter 27

A couple of hours later, Ryan arrived.

"Hello, everyone!" Ryan said coming inside as I close. Everyone says hi back, and Damiano steps closer to us.

"Ryan." He said nodding towards him.

"Damiano." Ryan said nodding his head at Damiano. Ryan sent me a confused look and I just smiled reassuringly at him.

"I know we didn't have the best start so... do you mind coming with me to the kitchen for a minute?" He asked him. I smiled proudly which caused him to bite the inside of his cheek, trying not to smile back.

"O-of course..." Ryan said a bit unsure. He looked at me and I nodded at him, reassuring him that it was okay.

They both left for the kitchen and I sat on the couch with the rest of the group.

"What's that about?" Thomas asked me, pointing at closed kitchen door.

"They're talking." I said simply.

"I can't believe you managed to convince Damiano to do it." Vic said in disbelief.

"Of course, she did. Do you not see the power she holds over him?" Ethan asked as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"True." Sophia said laughing.

A few minutes later, Damiano and Ryan got out of the kitchen laughing. Not going to lie, that warmed up my heart.

"I take it you had a nice talk." I said smiling up at them, as Damiano made his way towards me and sat down next to me, placing his arm around my shoulders, planting a kiss on my temple.

"We did." He said smiling down at me.

"Yeah, Damiano explained his point of view, we talked and then got to each other better." Ryan said taking a seat on the couch, shrugging his shoulders.

"Finally." Vic said rolling her eyes.

"It was about damn time!" Sophia said looking between Ryan and Damiano.

"Yeah, well everything's solved now, so there's no need to worry." Damiano said before giving them a teeth smile, which made them laugh. "See? I told you I could do it." He whispered in my ear, doing his eyebrow thing.

[THAT'S THE EYEBROW THING]

"Shut up." I said waving my hand in front of his face, trying to contain a smile.

"Anyways, what movies are we watching?" Thomas asked.

"Can we watch Disney movies? I really wanna watch Tangled." I said looking at them.

"Kathy," Damiano started but he cut himself when he saw me look up at him. I was giving him my puppy and he was never able to resist them. "Fine." He groaned.