chapter 38

"I still can't believe you're engaged. Like, I knew he had planned it, but I still cannot wrap my mind around it." Sophia said as she sat on my bed.

 I totally forgot to tell you guys, but Sophia and Ethan moved in together after Damiano and I did, and Ryan came to LA a couple of months ago. Ryan ended up dropping that Bailey bitch, and now he and Vic have a "thing". They pretty much act like they're dating, but they're not...yet at least.

"Neither can I... it's crazy." I said letting out a happy sigh as I sat down next to her.

"Have you told your dad? Emily and Scott?" She asked.

"I have! My dad asked me if I was really sure about the whole thing and I told him that after everything we've been through, I am 100% that I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I'm 21 years old, I might be young, but honestly, I couldn't care less." I said laughing.

"I do think you're both young, but that's the beauty od your relationship. You guys are soulmates and it's clear to everyone just by looking at you." I said smiling at me.

"You know what? Damiano said that to me once. He said that we were soulmates." I said smiling at the memory of that night.

"See?! Even he knows that!" She said laughing.

"Honey, I don't think he would've asked me to marry him if he didn't know that." I told her.

"True." She laughed.

"Oh look, my fiancé decided to show up." Damiano said happily as Sophia and I came inside Vic's house, where he was along with her, Ethan and Thomas.

"Always so nice to see my fiancé." I said sarcastically as I approached him, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"She loves me." He said smiling.

"Unfortunately." I said rolling my eyes, making him gasp dramatically.

"Excuse me?!" He asked looking down at me, with his hand on his chest, fake hurt.

"You're excused." I said giving him another sarcastic smile, which made his look at our friends with his mouth wide open.

"You see how she treats me?!" He asked them, pointing at me.

"If we're being honest here, I would treat you the same way." Thomas said shrugging his shoulders and Vic, Sophia and Ethan agreed.

"Thanks guys, I really feel the love." Damiano said rolling his eyes.

"That's what we're aiming for, honey." I said before getting on my tiptoes, kissing his cheek.

"How's my favorite soon to be married, girl?" Harry asked me as I arrived his place.

"I'm good! I've been stressed, since I've never thought about planning a wedding before in my life. My sister was always a sucker for wedding planning. Me? Not so much." I said letting out a nervous laugh.

"You're going to do great! When are you guys planning on getting married?" He asked me.

"Next year, probably in August." I told him.

"Oh, a summer wedding! I love it already!" Harry said laughing.

"By the way, Damiano and I spoke yesterday, and we want you to sing 18 from one direction at the wedding." I said giving him my puppy eyes.

"Of course, I'll do it!" He said happily. "Wait... why are you looking at me like that? What's the catch?" He asked suspiciously.

"Well, you see... since it's my wedding, and in case you don't know, I don't plan on having another one for the rest on my life-" I started rambling, but he cut me off.

"You want me tossing with the boys, don't you?" He asked me.

"Yeah... you know I'm friends with all of them, and I'm sure they'd all agree, but..." I said preparing myself for the next step.

"You want Zayn included, don't you?" He asked sighing.

"Yeah..." I said defeated. Ever since the day I met Harry, I've always avoided the same topic. 

Ever since the Grammys, I became friends with Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn, since he's Dua's brother-in-law. I'm really good friends with the five of them, Harry being my best friend, the other four being my very good friends. I knew Harry would say yes to sing with the three boys, now Zayn was the one I was worried about. Harry told me that they have never spoken after their phone call that made Harry write "Walking in the wind".

"I know this might be a lot to ask, but it's been years ever since you last spoke to each other. A lot has happened since then. Just know that Zayn is also my friend now and I feel bad about asking the four of you to sing without him." I said looking between him and the ground.

"This is really important to you, huh?" He asked me after a few seconds of silence.

"Yes." I said softly. He sighed and looked back at me.

"I guess I could have a chat with him and put everything behind us." He told me.

"Really?! You'll do that for me and Damiano?" I asked him happily.

"I mean, you are my best friend after all." He said shrugging his shoulders, smiling at me.

"I love you, bestie!" I said loudly as I wrapped my arms around him, making him laugh.

"I love you too." He said patting my head.

"Have you thought about babies yet?" Ryan asked me as we were sitting down on my balcony.

"Not really. I mean, sure, I've thought about having children with hi eventually, just not at the moment." I told him.

"Are you waiting to have them after the marriage?" He asked.

"Again, I don't know. I guess, whenever it happens is the right time, you know?" I said looking up at the starry sky.

"I guess you're right." He said, doing the same.

A few seconds with our comfortable silence passed, until I remembered something.

"So, when are you going to ask Vic to be your girlfriend?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"I don't know... we're,"

"Taking it slow, yeah, yeah, I've heard that. I just think it's stupid to wait this long. You've been a 'thing' for almost a year now, Ry! Just man up and ask her!" I said before hitting his shoulder, making him groan in pain.

"You really think I should?" He asked me unsure.

"I think you should've done it by a while now." I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright, then I promise I'll do it tomorrow." He said nodding at me.

"I just want what's best for you, and honestly, I think you're amazing for each other." I said smiling up at him.

"Thanks, Katie. I appreciate it." He said before wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

On the following weeks I kept receiving texts from my friends, along Justin, Hailey, Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Gigi and Bella, Dua and Anwar, Miley and Noah, Billie, Finneas and Claudia... I truly felt supported by them and it warmed my heart. 

------------------------

Hey guys!! How are you doing??

2 chapters to go!!

Again, I hope you're enjoying this book so far!

I love reading your comments so keep them coming.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!!

I love you guys!! <33