chapter 21

-DAMIANO POV-

After talking to Miley, I came back to my room and laid on my bed. All I can think about is her, no matter how hard I try. Miley asked me why I was being like that towards Kate, and honestly, I didn't know. It was stupid, but if she was going to hate me, the least I could do was tease her while she did so.

No, I didn't want her to hate me, but I didn't know what else to do. I wrote For Your Love for her, and yet, it was like it never happened. I guess acting like that didn't really help either.

No matter how hard I tried, I kept thinking about that night. That damn night.

[FLASHBACK]

I had just arrived at Ashley's hotel. She called me saying she had something important to talk to me. At first, I didn't want to, but John, my manager, convinced me to go. He said that maybe it would be good to talk about the fact that she cheated on me while we were on tour.

"Damiano, honey! So great to see you." She said hugging me.

"Wish I could say the same." I said patting her shoulder awkwardly.

"Come in." She said opening the door for me.

After a while, we finally started eating. She had been flirting with me since I got here, which was starting to become annoying, not gonna lie.

"What do you want, Ashley? You asked me to come here. Why?" I asked her.

"Oh, Damiano, don't be so rude. I missed being like this with you." She said trying to hold my hand, but I moved it away in time.

"Look, Ashley. Your time is long gone. Right now, I have 0 feelings for you. Only annoyance if you must know. I have a beautiful girlfriend that makes me happy. Happier than you ever did. So cut the crap and tell me exactly why you called me." I said with no patience.

"Damiano... we both know you don't mean that. If you did, you wouldn't be here." She said winking at me. Gross.

"That's where you're wrong. I mean every word I said. I'm only here because my manager told me that you might tell me why exactly you cheated on me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Tour was getting boring. I needed a new toy and I found one". She said unfazed.

"So that's all I was to you?! A toy?" I asked angrily.

"Uh, yes." She said like it was obvious.

"We were together for two years Ashley!" I said loudly.

"Your point? Sure, it was fun... until it wasn't. You weren't that interesting, baby. Now, on the other hand... you're much more interesting now." She said smirking at me.

"Are fucking kidding me?!" I yelled while getting up. "I need a cigarette." I said before going to her balcony.

A couple of minutes later, she came outside.

"You were taking too long." She whined.

"Oh my God, leave me alone. I just need to finish this cigarette and I'm leaving." I huffed.

"Don't be like that... you know you want me." She said taking a step closer to me.

"I really don't." I groaned.

Then, out of nowhere, she grabbed my face and kissed me. I immediately pushed her away.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled at her.