chapter 19

After going to my hotel room for a while, Sophia and I had lunch with Victoria which was really nice.

I got inside the rehearsals room with Sophia, when I saw Ella talking with Victoria, Ethan, Thomas, and Damiano.

"Hey. What's going on here?" I asked as I approached them.

"Oh, they were just telling me that Ariana Grande won't be able to perform anymore, because she got stuck in Canada and due to a snowstorm, she won't be able to be here in time, so apparently they asked them to perform in her place!" Ella said pointing at the band.

"That's amazing!!!" Sophia and I said at the same time. She hugged Ethan and I immediately hugged Victoria. Thomas joined us a couple seconds later, and so did Ethan and Sophia. I looked at Damiano and saw him look at us with a sorrow expression. I shouldn't care about his feelings, after all, it's his fault we're like this.

"Oh, and one more thing! They will be rehearsing after you." Ella told us.

"That's great!" I said, trying to sound happy when I actually wasn't. I looked up at Damiano again and he was already looking at me, which made me look away quickly.

"Well, but for now, Kate you're up." She said pointing at the costumes.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"Yes, you do. Now go! You want to enjoy the rest of the day, don't you?" She asked me.

"Fine." I groaned walking towards the proving room, which made them laugh.

After I had my outfit for tomorrow night on, I got out and saw that Harry, Dua, Miley and Billie were there too. As soon as they saw me, they started cheering, just like the other four. Ella looked proud and Damiano had an expression that I couldn't quite describe.

"I didn't know you guys were gonna be here!" I said walking up to Harry, Dua, Miley and Billie.

"Well, we were already planning to watch your rehearsal, we asked Sophia, she told us, and on the was here we found Billie. We asked her if she wanted to come along to watch you rehearse and she said 'Dude, of course! She's awesome!'" Dua said imitating Billie's which made us laugh.

"Because you are! When I found out they were going to see you I was like, bitch I wanna see her too!" Billie said and I laughed.

"You have no idea how obsessed I am with you! Like, I love you." I told her.

"And I love you!" She said hugging me.

"I was not expecting that." Miley said looking at us.

"Just don't forget that I'm your bestie now." Harry told me.

"Are you forgetting that I was your friend way before you?" Dua asked him.

"I love you guys, but I have to go before Ella kills me." I said laughing.

"Of course, break a leg!" Dua said and they all said the same after.

I went to the stage and immediately got chills.

The band on the stage started playing the song, and I started singing.

"Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily

You found a new girl and it only took a couple weeks

Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world? (Ah-ah-ah-ah)

And good for you, I guess that you've been workin' on yourself