chapter 40: THE END

15 years. Today marks 15 years that Damiano and I got married. I ended up having a baby boy called Theo and two years later a baby girl called Hazel.

"Good morning, family!" I said as I made my way to the kitchen where Damiano was along with Theo and Hazel.

"Morning, mom!" They said at the same time as they waited for their father's pancakes.

"Hi, honey." He said as I came near him, planting a kiss on my cheeks.

I turned around and sat at the table next to my children.

"Mom, isn't today...?" Hazel whispered and I nodded.

"Today's a great day, isn't it Dami?" I asked him as I winked at Hazel, making her and Theo chuckle softly.

"Yeah! It's pancake day!" He said sitting down next to me, placing a plate full of pancakes on the table.

"And why did you make pancakes today?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised.

"I don't know. I woke up with the feeling that it was a good day, I guess." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh really?" I asked again.

"Yeah." He said nodding his head, making Theo face palm himself, which caused Hazel to laugh.

"Dad, do you know what today is?" Hazel asked him.

"Today, today... let's see. Today... August 13th... oh yeah. Today was the day I married your mother." He said smiling as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, kissing my cheek.

"Could you not?" Theo said making a disgusted face.

"Good thig you remembered, dad!" Hazel said chuckling.

"Happy anniversary, honey." He said looking at me.

"Happy anniversary." I said softly.

"You really thought I forgot, didn't you?" He asked me.

"Of course, I did! Do you know yourself?" I asked him, laughing.

"Come on, Kathy! It was one year!" He said raising his arms.

"A year that mom will never forget. She was pissed. I really thought it would be the end for you." Theo said doing the same thing with his eyebrows as Damiano usually does.

"I wasn't that dramatic." I said rolling my eyes at my son.

"I really feared me life there." Damiano said looking at me.

"How would you feel if I forgot?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know, probably sad, betrayed, angry- oh... I get it." He said giving me an apologetic smile.

"Yeah, okay." I said laughing at his silliness.

No matter how many years went by, Damiano always had his silly nature that made me laugh at all times. His chill and sarcastic vibe was still there.

A few insights on how the last decade and half has treated us: Damiano and I almost broke up once. It was an ugly time... both of us were crazy busy with our works and travelling and taking care of the kids, that we fought all the time. We'd fight about the bare minimum. And all the media round it, didn't really help us either, but thankfully, we got through it and we've been great ever since.

Sophia and Ethan got married a couple of years after us, and have four kids: James, mason, Emily and Noah. They have always been really balanced since their personalities balance each other and I think that's the best thing a couple could ask for.

Ryan and Vic lasted a few years but ended up falling out of love which was sad, but they're friends now so that's good. Vic is now dating a model called Elena and they're the cutest ever. Ryan is still a man whore, what's new?

Thomas found a girl called Iris a few years back and they're thinking about having babies soon which for me is very exciting. I've never seen Thomas so happy, and it warms my heart.

Besides them, everyone else is pretty much the same. Harry is newly single; Dua and Anwar are still going strong and have three kids: Lea, Jack and Emma; Miley is also newly single; Justin and Hailey also have three kids: Clarissa, Alexander and Chase; Billie is dating a guy named Dominic and I'm pretty sure they're talking about marriage; and Finneas and Claudia got married and have a boy named Joshua.

Our group pretty much stuck and we all still live in LA, near each other.

Sure, we all have had ups and downs, that's how life is. Without these bad parts, it wouldn't be life, it would be a fairytale.

For now, I can say that my life is perfectly imperfect. I am still a singer, just like Damiano, and we have a 14-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl. They are a pain in the ass, but at the end of the day, they're the best children I could've asked for. We usually go once a year to Portugal to see my family and to Italy to see Damiano's.

After all these years, I still thank God for the unpredictable love story he gave me.

-----------------------------------

Hey guys!! How are you doing??

This is it... the end of Unpredicatble.

I wanted to thank all of you for all the love and support. To all the positive and less positive comments, thank you. This was my first real finished work, so it's obviously not perfect, but I'm willing to grow as a writer, because writing is what makes me happy.

Seeing all the nice comments made my days, it really did.

I'm definitely going to miss posting a part every day, but oh well, all good things come to an end eventually.

I hope you enjoyed this story, just as much I did writing it.

If you liked my work, feel free to check up my other stories, or to give me ideas for some stories you would like to see me write, and better my work.

Also, yes. I did cry writing this chapter.

I love you guys, today and always.

Until next time, <3