chapter 8

We stand outside his house and knock on the door. A few seconds later, the blondie of the group opens the door.

"Hey girls! It's so nice to see you again!" Victoria said while hugging us.

"It's nice to see you again too!" I said smiling at her. I really did like Victoria. She gave me this really cool vibe, I don't even know how to explain it, I just know that she's a very special girl and I want to keep being friends with her for as long as I can.

"Come on in! The guys won't shut up about you." She said, rolling her eyes, making me and Sophia laugh.

We got to the basement where the boys were.

"Hey, hey ladies!" Thomas said running up to us with a drink on his hand.

"Hey there!" Sophia said laughing at him.

"Hey Thomas!" I said laughing as well.

"Hi, Sophia!" Ethan said walking up to us while looking at Sophia. "Hey, Kate!" He said now looking at me.

"Hi Ethan!" Sophia said not taking his eyes off him.

"Hey Ethan." I said amused at what was happening beside me.

"Hi, Kathy." Damiano said placing his arm around my shoulders, looking down at me.

"Hi, Dami." I said chuckling. No, we did not have nicknames for each other, but I guess we do now. No one ever called Kathy before. It was always Kate, Kat, or you know, Katherine. The name 'Dami' just came on the spot because I realized what he called me. He then gave an amused look.

"Sophie." He said smiling while nodding at her.

"Damiano." She said doing the same.

"Do you want some drinks?" Victoria asked us.

"It depends, what do you have?" I asked her.

"We have Vodka, Malibu, beer, Somersby, Martini, Tequila, and if you want to mix it with somethings or just drink some non-alcoholic drink, we have orange juice, coke, red bull, seven up, and mango juice. So, what's it gonna be?" She asked us.

"Ooooh, I'll have a vodka with red bull please!" I said happily, since that was one of my favorite drinks ever.

"Great!" Victoria said laughing at my excitement. "What about you Soph?"

"I'll have a Malibu with coke, please." She said casually.

"Coming right up!" She said winking at us.

"So, you like Vodka, huh?" Damiano asked me.

"Wanna know the weirdest thing? I actually don't." I said and he gave me a confused look. "I only like Vodka when it's mixed with red bull, otherwise I hate it." I said making a disgusted face.

"God, you're so weird." He said shaking his head while chuckling lightly.

"You like me like that." As soon as these words left my mouth, I widened my eyes.

"That I do." He said massaging my neck, making me blush.

A couple of hours went by and we were all pretty tipsy if I say so myself. Not full on drunk, but tipsy. Nah, scratch that. Thomas and Sophie are drunk.

We were all watching Thomas dancing on top of a table while lip-synching "Bet on it" from HSM2.

After he finished, we all laughed and clapped.

"Dance with me." Damiano whispered in my ear, making me feel goosebumps all over my body.

"You want me to dance with you?" I asked, now turning my head to face him. Only then I noticed how close he is. His face is so close to mine that I feel his breath on my cheeks.

"Yes. I want you to dance with me." He repeated.

"What song?" I asked smiling at him, making him smirk at me.

"Victoria, play 'Just the two of us'." He told Victoria, but with his eyes never leaving mine.

"Ohhh, I see you there, Damiano. On it." Victoria said amused.

Before I knew it, the song started playing and Damiano smiled. His hands went to my hips and my hands went to his neck. We stayed like that, looking at each other's eyes, swaying to the rhythm of the song. At that moment nothing else mattered besides him. It didn't matter that our friends were near us, it didn't matter that we've only know each other for a few days, it didn't matter that I was only staying in Italy for 3 weeks, none of that mattered. I was so infatuated by him that the only constant thing in my mind was him, him, and him.

Every now and then he would sing the words of the song, lowly in my ear, and I would do the same.

When the song ended, we pulled away from each other, none of us really wanting to let go.

"Happy?" I asked teasingly.

"You have no idea." He said smirking while raising his eyebrow like Damon Salvatore used to do. Man, how I miss that show!

"Are you guys done eye fucking now?" Sophia asked looking at us, making everyone laugh.

"We weren't eye fucking each other!" I said trying to hide the embarrassment that I was feeling.

"Yeah, right." She scoffed making the rest laugh once again.

"Anyway, now that you guys are done doing... whatever the fuck that was, I would like to have Kate now." Victoria said looking at us.

"Why?" Damiano asked her while placing his arm around my shoulders.

"Uh, because I like her? Come on, I wanna have some Kate time too! If you wanna have her all to yourself, why don't you ask her on a date?" Victoria said rolling her eyes.

"I might just do that." He said looking down at me. "But I guess that you can have her... for now." He winked at me.

"Alright, I don't care. Kate, come!" She said waving her hand for me to go over to her.

"Finally! You're mine now, I'm not gonna hand you over!" She said hugging me dramatically.

"Victoria."

"Hm?"

"Watch it." Damiano said before going near Thomas who was now trying to find another song to lip sync.

After a while of talking to Victoria and Sophia, who finally ditched Ethan and came to have some girl time, Victoria had an idea. "Hey, Kate?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you sing?" She asked me.

"Yes! Yes, she can." Sophia said smirking at me.

"Wait, why?" I asked suspiciously.

"I was thinking about doing something with you, but it only works if you can sing." She explained.

"Well, what do you have in mind?" I asked, making her smirk at us.

----------------------------

Hey guys!! I decided to include this chapter today because I kinda liked writing it.

Also, a few of you noticed that there were some parts where the name James popped up, but it was simply because when I wrote the first chapters this wasn't supposed to be a Damiano fanfic, but a regular story instead. Clearly that changed, and I think I corrected everything now, sorry for the confusion lmao

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and how close Kate and Damiano are getting :)

What do you think Victoria has planned for Kate? I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!!

Love you guys <33