chapter 33

"Are we on for this?" Harry asked me as we walked through the streets of London.

"Duh! Why wouldn't we be?" I asked him.

"I don't know, things like this always turn out not working out in the end." He told me.

"Because it's spontaneous? Have you never heard that those are the best kind of plans?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him playfully.

"Well, let's see." He said laughing.

As we were walking, someone called Harry.

"Harry!" I heard a familiar voice call. No... it can't be.

"Dean! How are you, man?" Harry said greeting him.

"I'm good, I'm good." He said before looking at me. "Katherine." He nodded towards me.

"Dean." I said coldly.

"You two know each other?" Harry said pointing between us.

"Yes." He said proudly.

"Unfortunately." I said rolling my eyes.

He looked at me and I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Harry and I are quite busy, so goodbye." I said grabbing Harry's arm, starting to walk away from Dean.

"No problem. I'll see you around, love." He said winking at me before turning around and leaving us.

"What the hell was that all about?" Harry asked me.

"It's a long story." I sighed shaking my head.

"We have time." He said nudging my shoulder lightly.

I told him everything about Dean. From how it started to how it ended, until our current situation.

"Wow." He said as we finally reached my place.

"I know, right?" I said as I unlocked the door.

"I never knew Dean was like that... I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all." He said walking inside behind me.

"It's alright, the same thing happened to me." I said walking towards my couch.

"It's just... it looks so out of character... but maybe it's not. Maybe it's more him than ever and he just never showed his true-self." Harry said sitting down next to me.

"I really don't know, Harry... all I know is that he did what he did, and now he's acting like nothing ever happened and apparently 'wants me'." I huffed.

"Wait, honestly, I think he talked about you... a year ago, right?" He asked me and I nodded. "Around that time, he talked to me about a girl that he was in love with but didn't know what to do about it."

"No, way... You're saying that he loves me?!" I asked him shocked.

"Precisely." He said nodding his head.

"If he loved me, then why did he do those things?" I asked him, confused.

"Because he loved you." Harry told me.

I never once thought it was possible for Dean to do those things out of love... how does that even make sense? His mind never made a lot of sense, but still, I never thought it was this complicated...

"I'm having a hard time processing it." I laughed humorless.

"And that's okay. Hell, I'd be freaking out if it was with me." He said smiling, trying to cheer me up.

"So, what are you going to do this week?" I asked Damiano as we were on our daily facetime call. We were all planning in going to Rome at the end of the week, I just gotta figure out what he's doing so I can plan everything correctly.

"We're just going to the studio to try and write some stuff. Not much really." He said looking bored.

"The whole week?" I asked him, just to be sure.

"The whole week." He nodded his head.

"Think about it like this: You're going to spend time producing music so you can have a killer album." I said smiling at him.

"Yeah, you're probably right." He said chuckling.

"What are you up to?" I asked him.

"I'm literally on the couch with my cats." He said pulling the phone away a bit so I could see the couch. Then he turned the camera to the other side so I could see his cats, lying on top of him.

"They're so cute!!!" I said pouting at the sight of the cats.

"But I'm cuter, right?" He asked me, wiggling his eyebrows, after he turned the camera back to himself.

"Well..." I said before widening my eyes slightly as I looked away, making him laugh.

"I feel hurt." He said placing a hand on his chest.

"You always have to be dramatic, don't you?" I asked him as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"It's in my blood, sweetheart." He said winking at me, which made me laugh.

"Is everyone ready?" I asked my friends as we got ready to leave Harry's house. It is now the day that we go to Rome to surprise Damiano and Ethan. Harry has a Gucci conference there, so it's all lined up. At Harry's front door were Harry, Sophia, Billie, Finneas, Dua (who decided to join us literally yesterday), and me.

Everyone nodded their heads and made our way to the cars, to go to the airport.

"We're! We're finally here!" Sophia said as soon as we got out of the airport.

"Yeah, we are." I said putting an arm around her shoulders.

"How does it feel to be back?" She asked me.

"Kinda weird, not gonna lie. A good kind of weird tough." I said smiling at her.

Everyone was excited so it was nice to see them so happy. Billie had been here on tour but never on a vacation, same goes for Finneas. Dua had already been here on vacation with Anwar before, but she was happy to do it again with us. Harry spends a lot of his time here, so he's pretty chill. Miley was supposed to come with us, but she had this week full so she couldn't.

After we reached our hotel, I called Vic, to tell her our plan. Needless to say, that she screamed on the phone when I told her. Only because of her happiness, of course. We spoke on the phone and arranged everything to surprise the boys.

---------------------------------

Hey guys!! How are you??

I apologize for the short chapter, but Portugal is going to play today and I'm way too nervous to focus.

Anyways, how do you think the boys will be when they see their surprise?

I hope you still enjoyed this chapter!

Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!

I love you guys!! <33