chapter 13

"Honey, I'm home!" I said walking inside Damiano's apartment. Victoria landed me hers because apparently, they all have spare keys for each other's apartment. I had spent the whole day with the girls and it was now around dinner time.

"Finally! I'm in the kitchen!" I heard him say.

I went to the kitchen and saw him cooking something.

"Hi, baby. How was your girls night?" He asked me as I got near him and gave him a kiss.

"It was great! I was really needing some girl time." I said as I hugged him from behind and rested my head on his back, since I was too small compared to him to rest it on his shoulder.

"Is that some hint for me?" He asked me, smiling.

"No." I said laughing. "I was just stating that spending time only girls for a change."

"Huh... I don't know if I should be offended by that or not." He said looking back at the food.

"You definitely shouldn't." I said before kissing his jawline. "Anyway, what are you making?"

"Well, since I'm such a good boyfriend, I decided to make pasta alla carbonara. I remembered you telling me that it was one of your favorite foods." He said proudly. Once he realized what he said his eyes widened, as did mine.

Sure, we were "dating", but we had never referred to each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. Until now.

"Sorry- I... uh-" He stuttered. He was nervous and it was really cute. I chuckled and grabbed his face to make him look at me.

"Hey, it's okay. After all, I'm a pretty lucky girlfriend." I said smiling at him, making him smile widely.

"That's good to hear." He said before kissing me.

As we kept on kissing, my hands went to the back of his head to grab his hair, while one of his hands cupped one side of my face, and the other one made its way to my waist, pulling me even closer. The kiss started to heat up, and we decided to break it. We had our foreheads pressed against each other as we waited for our heartbeats to calm down.

"You should pay attention to the food." I teased.

"I probably should." He said laughing.

"I never thanked the universe so much for bringing you into my life." He said as we laid on the couch after our dinner. I gotta say, his cooking skills are amazing! I want this man to cook for me every day of my life.

"I guess I could say the same. If I hadn't stayed up late reading, I would've never forgotten to set up my alarm, and I wouldn't have missed my plane, and I would've never met you." I said squeezing his hand.

"That's still crazy to me." He chuckled.

"I know right? The chances of meeting each other was like 1 in a million." I told him.

"I know. That's one of the reasons why I think we're meant to be." He said while running his fingers up and down my arm.

"Oh? You think we're meant to be?" I asked smirking at him.

"Yes, I do." He said proudly. "I mean, it would a sick joke if we weren't, don't you think?"

"Now that I think about it... I agree." I said smiling up at him.

"That's very good to know." He said before kissing my forehead. "What are you gonna do when you get back?"

"Just the usual, I guess. Hang out with my siblings and my friends. I guess that sums it up." I said laughing. "Even though I was thinking about starting to write more songs."