chapter 6

Sophia called an uber and it arrived not even 3 minutes later. During the trip to the hotel, we didn't talk much because I thought she was tired. I sure as hell was, but I guess I was wrong. As soon as I sat on the little couch on our "apartment" she started bombarding me with questions.

"So... are you going to see him tomorrow?" She asked, smirking at me.

"So what? You and Ethan are going to be together as well." I said back.

"Calm down... why are you being so defensive? I was just asking a question." She said teasingly.

"Yeah, I would buy that if I didn't know as well as I do." I said giving her a look. "But, yes, I'm going to be with him tomorrow. He volunteered to be my guide here, and since he's actually fun to be around I thought, why not?" I explained.

"Oh my God! You're getting the crushies for him!" She yelled.

"No. No, I'm not." I said calmly. After I said that I got a text... from him.

From Damiano <3: Did u get home ok?

Wow. He cares.

"Who is it?" Sophia asked me.

"Damiano asked me if I got home okay." I said blushing.

"What are you waiting for? Answer him!" She demanded.

"Okay, I will. Chill out." I said texting him back.

To Damiano <3: I did. Thanks for caring :)

From Damiano <3: Any time ;) Sweet dreams

To Damiano <3: You too :)

"You are so into him! Aw yay, you're gonna be a singer's girlfriend." She said in awe.

"Uh, do I have to remind you that I only met him a couple of days ago?" I asked her.

"Oh, so what?! Your sister and her boyfriend started dating a week after they met, and they've been together for five years! Cut the bullshit. You two have a special connection and it was noticeable for every single person in that basement. It may be soon, but your chemistry is there. You cannot tell me that you don't think he's attractive, that you don't feel giddy every time he compliments you or looks at you, that you don't feel your heart race every time he gets all touchy and shit." She said before taking a deep breath. "You're not dumb, I know you know that you have chemistry. Are you scared? Of course you are. You're terrified! Am I going to let you screw this up? Fuck no! I like watching the way you get along too much to do that. Are we clear here?" She asked me sternly.

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded. She had a point though. Emily and Edward started "dating" a week after they met, but only made it official a week after that. I can't say I'm in love with Damiano, that would be a lie. But saying that he's indifferent to me would also be a lie. Just looking at his eyes makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. The problem here is: he's a famous singer, which means that he has a lot of women after him. Including models. How on Earth could I ever compete with that? I couldn't, so I better not dream about it.

With that we decided it was best to go to sleep.

Next morning, I woke up with my phone ringing. I decided to pick up without seeing who it was.

"Hello?" I said with my morning voice.

"Hey! Good morning! Sorry, did I wake you up?" I immediately recognized the voice. Damiano.