chapter 5

After vibing and dancing around the apartment we decided to get ready. I wore a greenish floral dress that ended right below my knees. I decided to put my white converse on and a leather jacket as well. Sophia on the other hand, wore a grey crop top with some black high waisted shorts and a pair of vans.

We eventually got our makeup done and it was then time to leave for Damiano's place. When we got there, I texted him saying that we were outside. Not long after he opened us the door.

"Katherine! Sophia! So glad you came, they're already inside. Come in." He said, opening the door wider for us to go inside. He seemed kind of excited for having us here. It felt great.

"We're also glad to be here, Damiano." I said walking inside, following him.

"Yeah, thanks for inviting us. That was really nice of you." Sophia said, walking behind me.

"No need to thank me, I just thought that you and my friends would get along well." He explained. While we were walking, we passed by a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and two closed doors that I didn't know what they were. Then, we went down some stairs that would lead to a kind of basement.

"In here." He said while opening a wood door to the basement. As we walked in, I noticed 3 people sitting on a huge ass light brown couch next to a TV. The basement was big, yet cozy. It gave me a chill vibe. Next to the TV and the couch, there was a small pool table and a few bats. On the other side was a bathroom and a beverage cart, how fitting.

"Guys, this is Katherine and Sophia. Kate and Sophia, these are: Thomas the guitarist, Victoria the bassist and Ethan the drummer." He said looking between us and his friends.

Thomas had a long dirty blond mullet, and greenish eyes. He was also skinny and tall. Not as tall as Damiano that must be around 6'0ft, but close enough. Victoria had long wavy blond hair and cute bangs. She had blue eyes and a nose piercing like Damiano. She was tall, well, taller than me at least. She was around 5'5ft. Ethan had long dark hair, made me think of Booboo Stewart, not gonna lie. He had brown eyes and was about the same height as Thomas, not as tall as Damiano. The three of them looked like they were between 20-22 years old.

"Hi! Nice to meet you. Damiano talked a lot about you." Victoria said greeting us with two kisses on the cheek.

"Nice to meet you too!" I said smiling, trying to ignore what she just said.

"Oh, he has?" Sophia asks sending Damiano and I a funny look.

"Only good things I hope." I said smiling lightly so he knew I was joking.

"He sure has." Thomas said, doing the same as Victoria while Damiano smiled back at me.

"Ever since he stepped out of that plane." Ethan said, doing the same.

"I hope you really are what he told us." Victoria said amused.

"We have some high expectations for you." Thomas said teasingly.

"Okay, that's enough. You girls can sit on these chairs." Damiano said pointing to the pair of chairs in front of the couch.

"So, you're from Portugal, right?" Victoria asked.

"Yes, we are. It's a great country." I said politely.

"It really is! We were there a couple of days ago and now I'm in love with it! The food is also amazing! When we had dinner, I had picanha, Damiano had bitoque, Ethan had sardinhas and Thomas had bacalhau com natas." Victoria said excited.

"You memorized all of our orders?!" Thomas said surprised.

"Of course! I took a bite out of all of their foods, so I had to know what they were for when I go there again." Victoria said clearly proud of her statement.