chapter 11

"And then he was like 'can I have your number'? And I was like 'dude, no. You look older than my dad'" Victoria said, and we all laughed.

It's been a week since Damiano and I started our 'relationship' and honestly I couldn't be happier. Everything's just so great. He makes everything look so easy. Don't get me wrong, I'm still slightly scared, but I think it's fading away... slowly, but it is happening. I think some people know about us, or at least that we're friends because my followers on social media increased a stupid amount.

At the moment we were all on Damiano's basement while Victoria was telling us a story about a guy she met today. I was lying on a couch with my head on Damiano's lap while he was playing with my hair.

"Oh my God! What did he say?" Sophia asked laughing.

"He just flipped me off and walked away." She said and we laughed once again.

"Poor man." Thomas said shaking his head.

"Poor man? Poor me that had to handle him." She said laughing at Thomas.

"Was he really that bad?" I asked her.

"Worse than you think." She said making me chuckle.

"Do you have any plans tonight?" Ethan asked.

"No." We all said.

"Good. I was thinking that it would be dun if we did a movie night. What do you think?" He suggested and we all cheered.

"Love the idea, but you might want to watch out for Kate. She's very... protective of her favorite movies." Sophia said looking over at me.

"Hey! Okay, true. Don't disrespect my babies, or else you're dead." I said giving them a sweet smile, making them laugh.

"Okay, then why don't you suggest the movies?" Damiano asked, looking down at me.

"Good luck." Sophia sang, making everyone slightly confused.

"I mean, if you want to watch solo movies, we can start by my favorite, Grease, then maybe Call me by your name, Burlesque, Dirty dancing... If you want sagas, we can watch Harry Potter, The Avengers, Star Wars or Twilight. If by any chance you want some horror movies, I suggest Insidious, The conjuring, Sinister, or the classic The Shining. And lastly, if you want some Disney ones, I suggest Tangled or The Lion King. Do with that what you want." I said making them all shocked, apart from Sophia who was watching amused.

"How the hell do you like stuff so different from each other." Thomas said looking at me with his eyes slightly wide.

"I'm a woman of many talents." I said flipping my hair, making them laugh.

After a while of discussing what movie we were going to watch, we decided to watch Insidious, which made me pretty happy since it's my favorite horror movie.

We were now halfway through and it was really an amusing sight to see. I already knew this movie by heart, so it didn't scare me anymore. Sophia was pretty chill too, while resting her head on Ethan's shoulder. Ethan was pretty scared, he was even holding a pillow tightly against him so he could cover up his eyes if things got too intense. Victoria was enjoying it, but she was holding Thomas's arm for dear life. Thomas had his legs of Victoria's lap and was paying a tremendous amount of attention to the movie, while holding a bowl of popcorn tightly against his chest. I was next to him, holding Damiano's hand who was sitting next to me, on the edge of the couch. He was paying attention to the movie, but every now and then and would look at me and kiss my cheek or just blow me a kiss. Very cute if I say so myself.