chapter 10

"You look so good!" Victoria said as she looked at me. It was now the next day and I had just finished getting ready for my date with Damiano. When I told the girls they were ecstatic, to say the least.

"She does!" Sophia said just as excited as Victoria.

"Thanks girls. Based on your excitement people would think you're going on that date instead of me." I said laughing at them.

"In my defense, it's been long enough since you've been on a date and I've missed seeing you this happy about someone." Sophia explained.

"Well, I can say the same thing about Damiano. Ever since you two met he's been nothing but a ray of sunshine." Victoria joked.

"Yeah, well I wouldn't know now, would I?" I said and we all laughed.

"So, do you know where he's taking you?" Sophia asked as she laid on the bed.

"No idea. He said it was a surprise. Unfortunately, he has no idea how much anxiety that gives me." I said shaking my head, smiling lightly.

"If I had to guess, since it's the first official date, I'd say that he's going to take you to a place that he's 100% sure that you're going to like. Something meaningful." Victoria said lying next to Sophia.

"But where, Vic? We already had a picnic with my favorite fruit, and he already gave me my favorite flowers, which is already very meaningful." I told them.

"Well, I guess you're going to have to wait and see." She told me.

"I guess you're right." I said sitting down on a chair. As soon as I sat down, my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hi, Kathy. Are you ready?" Damiano asked me, making me smile and the nickname.

"Yes, I am. Are you outside?" I asked him.

"Yup." He said and I could practically hear him smile through the phone.

"I'm gonna go, then. See ya, Dami." I said smiling, hanging up the phone.

"He's outside?" Sophia asked me.

"Yes." I said grabbing my bag.

"Go get him, girl!" Vic said making us all laugh as I left the apartment.

"Oh, look who it is! The most beautiful girl in Italy!" Damiano said as he saw me walking up to him. As usual he was leaning against his car.

"Says the most beautiful man in Italy!" I said as we hugged.

"In Italy? Why not the whole world?!" He asked as if he was offended.

"Uh, honey have you seen Harry Styles? Chris Evans? Henry Cavil? Ian Somerhalder? Do you want me to keep going?" I asked him teasingly.

"Huh... good point." He said approvingly.

"What about me? Why not the whole world?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows.

"Uh, baby, have you seen Scarlet Johansson? Emma Watson? Megan Fox? Margot Robbie? Do you want me to keep going?" He asked teasingly as well.

"Huh... good point." I said the same way he had said it before making us both laugh.

"Let's go?" He asked me as we let go of each other.

"Where?" I asked smiling at him.

"Nice try." He said winking at me making me chuckle.