Kitty Knuckle Duster

Note: Jimin overreacts

"I just think it's funny how you'd accuse me of basically smuggling money from the company—a company I have been working at for five years"

"To be fair, you could have been gathering intel for the best way to steal money from the company in that span of time," Jungkook muttered just loud enough to interrupt Yoongi's lecture.

After arriving, Hoseok immediately jumped on Yoongi telling him about Jungkook's small confession, much to Jungkook's dismay, which resulted in a surprise intervention for the youngest.

"Five years! I even got you that job, Jungkook!" Yoongi cried out in frustration, throwing his hands into the air.

"Okay, okay, let's calm down. There has to be a logical explanation for why Jungkook would accuse you." Hoseok interrupted, the only logically thinking one there. He looks at Jungkook from his perch on the coffee table. "Kookie, what makes you think Yoongi would do this?"

"Look," Jungkook starts with a deep sigh. "You know I've been following the stream of random deductions from various accounts that seem suspicious. Well, I had been doing research on some hacking programs and managed to intercept one of the transactions happening before the evidence got deleted, and..." Jungkook swallowed, glancing at both his hyungs. "'Min Yoongi' was the name that popped up on the transaction before it was erased."

"You have got to be kidding me," Yoongi muttered, running his hands through his hair. "I swear to whatever the fuck is out there, Jungkook, I did not steal any money from the company."

Jungkook looked him in the eye and knew that this man who he has known for over half his life could not be the one conducting these transactions. Yoongi was occasionally standoff-ish but he had never let Jungkook down in all the years he has known him. He has never acted in a way that screamed "criminal." This was his friend, his hyung.

"I believe you," Jungkook said looking into Yoongi's eyes. "But what I believe doesn't matter. Your name was on the transaction and I can only hold Mr. Bang off so long before he gets fed up and fires me."

"There has to be an explanation. Yoongi did not take that money." Hoseok defends. He watched Yoongi collapse into the recliner before making his way over to rest on the arm, carding his fingers through his boyfriend's hair. "Like, if Yoongi was truly stealing the money, why would he leave a thumbprint? Using his legal name for the transaction? It's too suspicious."

"Well, the information on the transactions is typically deleted, but I had managed to intercept it fast enough for the name to come through. But you're right. If it were me I would use an alias, never my actual name. And I'd like to think Yoongi is smarter than that-" Jungkook is interrupted by a pillow smacking him upside the head.

"I am smarter than that, you ass. I didn't do this shit and obviously, I'm being framed. Someone used my name as their shitty alias. They won't get caught but I will, you know, the accountant that oversees money transactions for this modeling agency. It's the perfect thing for them to fall back on because it makes sense. It wouldn't take them long to prosecute me and for the real thief to get off." Yoongi slumps further in his seat, an arm looping around Hoseok's waist as they share an intimate look.

Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut. Yoongi was right, this was the perfect setup for framing someone while the true thief gets off scot-free. He looked back at the laptop that glared Yoongi's name right back at him, mocking him. Jungkook was out of resources, he had no idea how to clear Yoongi's name without potentially getting him caught first. He was in a bind with no way out.

"There has to be a way to-" The front door burst open cutting Jungkook off.

Suddenly a wild Jimin appears with the gusto of an enraged chihuahua.