I Wanna Skate With Somebody!

Here's some fluff

*

*

*

"Okay, okay. You're fine, Jungkook. You are fine. It's just a date. You been on plenty of those, so what's the big deal?" Well, given the fact that this was going to be Jungkook's first date in almost nine months wasn't helping his state of mind. Nor the fact that both him and Jin will be sober and alone this time around. 'Not if I take a few shots before—No! We are going into this sober!' he thought as he fixed his hair for the 90th time in the last hour. uHe was panicking and he knew it.

Jin and he decided on Friday at 9—because Jin had to work until 7:30 and wanted an hour to get dressed before Jungkook came and picked him up. Currently, Jungkook was in his bathroom adjusting his outfit that Tae insisted on picking out which consisted of a black long-sleeve and dress pants—which wasn't much different from what he wore to work in his opinion.

 Currently, Jungkook was in his bathroom adjusting his outfit that Tae insisted on picking out which consisted of a black long-sleeve and dress pants—which wasn't much different from what he wore to work in his opinion

~🤤~

Jungkook didn't know what Jin liked so decided to play it safe with just a nice dinner at an expensive restaurant. He usually went there for business meetings and knew the menu pretty well and he also wanted to flex a little bit and show Jin what he had to offer. It cost him a pretty penny to get reservations this early, but he knew the owner of the restaurant. And by that, he meant Taehyung knew the owner and pulled some strings for the right price.

Jungkook took a deep breath before leaving the bathroom and was greeted with Taehyung laying face down with his arms tucked under him on the bed. The other male popped his head up when he heard the bathroom door open. It reminded Jungkook of a seal.

"'Bout time. I thought we lost you down the rabbit hole, Alice." Tae snickered as he shifted to sit up on the bed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Are you sure this outfit is okay? I feel like I'm going on a damn business trip."

Taehyung got up from the bed, making his way over to Jungkook. The older male stopped a foot away and brought his hands up to adjust Jungkook's collar. "You'll make pussies wet and dicks hard looking like this. What are you complaining about?"

Jungkook gave him a dull look and slapped his hands away. "I don't care about that—well, I mean I do but do you think he'll like it?" He ran his hands around the collar of his shirt, it suddenly felt too tight.

"If my dick's leaking right now then his will be, too."

"What?"

"What?" Taehyung blinked innocently.

"I'm going to ignore that," Jungkook said as he left the room to head downstairs.

"Jungkookie," Taehyung whined, "You're going to be fine. Gosh, I haven't seen you this worked up since the time you almost got caught taking a shit in the neighbor's flowers. By police. And that shit was ten times scarier."