Need a Tissue?

"Oh, Jiminie!" Mrs. Kim cried running to the bed, shoving Taehyung off the small bed purposely as she pulled Jimin into a hug. The male falling with an "Oof!" for the second time that day. Mrs. Kim was very protective of Jimin, she treated him as her very own son.

"Mama!" Jimin cried and wrapped his arms around the small woman, basically swallowing her whole within his arms.

Jungkook and Jin stood a the door with the nurse watching the heartwarming scene until Jungkook's brain got the better of him.

"I've always wondered this but is there a name for having sex in a hospital?" Jungkook whispered turning to Jin so he wouldn't ruin the sweet moment that was happening before him but he was honestly curious. "Like, you know how airplanes have the 'Mile-High Club'? Is there a name for hospitals?"

Jin snorted. "Yeah, it's called Grey's Anatomy."

The nurse finally got over her initial shock and screwed her face up in disgust as she gripped her clipboard tightly. "This is against hospital regulations. I'm going to have to ask you to leave. This is family only visiting hours," She said with a sneer to Taehyung.

Taehyung immediately scurried to stand up straight and gulped. Mrs. Kim pulled away from Jimin and turned to face the nurse. She tilted her head back and sniff the air a few times. "Excuse me, but I do believe I detect a hint of homophobia in the air. You should go check on that and while you're out, fix that attitude. It's not good for your complexion, dear,"

The nurse rose her eyebrows in shock, Taehyung, and Jungkook also gapping at the clap back while Jin watched on smugly. "You're okay with your son being—well, like that?"

The room was silent. Jungkook was used to the judgment from people so he did what he always did, he kept his gaze to the floor and hoped the woman would leave soon.

"A beautiful fucking human being? Hell yes, I'm okay with that! I'm proud as hell!" Mrs. Kim snapped, ready to throw hands if Jimin wasn't holding on to her.

The nurse tightened her lips and turned to walk out of the room without another word. Mrs. Kim turned back to Jimin and pulled him into another hug, rubbing his back soothingly.

"Don't listen to a word she says, Jiminie. That goes for the rest of you as well," Mrs. Kim said without moving away from the hug.

"She's not going to get security, is she? This will be the third hospital I get kicked from," Taehyung said sadly.

"It would help if you didn't go around sucking post-op patient's dicks, Taehyung," Jin rolled his eyes and walked over to the bed to sit behind his mom at the bedside as Jimin giggled. "Now, Chim, why are we here?" Jin asked softly, taking one of Jimin's hands into his own.

"Well, this is one of the rooms they take people to after surgery-"

"Jimin," Mrs. Kim said sternly, "That's not what he's asking you and you know that,"

Jimin's shoulders sagged in defeat. He really didn't want to talk about his relapse. Sensing this, Taehyung moved to Jimin's side and gently picked up his free hand giving is a reassuring squeeze.

"Honey, I know you're trying to be sweet and all but this is a family intervention and, frankly, I don't know you," Mrs. Kim gave Taehyung a once-over, not impressive in the slightest.

"Oh, uh, I'm Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you," He said, holding his hand out.

Mrs. Kim just blinked at the poor boy letting the room fall into an awkward silence. She didn't like him and he couldn't blame her. Taehyung didn't exactly make the most spectacular first impression.