Red Genie

This was rewritten 3~4 times bc I couldn't stand it. Sorry for the wait :) 

Do you guys want smut in the next chapter?

I'll let you choose who tops.

Jin~Top

Jungkook~Top

Don't forget to vote!

They skated until Jin had to call a quits due to his grumbling stomach. They both decided not to eat the extremely greasy American pizza the skating rink offered and headed out. Luckily, they quickly found a ramen food truck close by. They were seated in the few chairs the truck provided, slurping from their bowls blissfully.

"Okay, so be honest with me, how does a guy—who has never had mirror sex—have a membership to an underground gay whorehouse?" Jin asked while wiping his chin that had ramen juices on it.

Jungkook chuckled. "It's not a whorehouse. No one pays for sex there."

"Au contraire mon frere (On the contrary, my friend), you do pay for sex. How much is your membership? Cost money, right? Well, look who's indirectly paying for sex."

Jungkook scrunched his face. "Was that French?"

"Took two semesters in high school and that was the only thing I could remember," Jin said smugly.

The younger male shook his head and grinned. "Awe, the things high school will teach you. But—back to the original question," Jungkook clears his throat, "You just called yourself a hooker."

Jin shrugged. "All dating is a form of prostitution if you think about it. I'm just a high-class hooker. You'd be surprised how quickly you can have your way with me once I get some food." Jin winked at the boy. "You can call me Red Genie." He flipped his nonexistent long hair.

"Hmm, and how much for the night, Red?"

"Hmm, I'll give you a discount since I like you." Jin smiled slightly, leaning in closer to Jungkook and letting his eyes do the talking.

Jungkook felt his heart rate increase excitedly but he quickly remembered he had no way of getting them to his house because he didn't have a flipping car. He cursed at his own damn luck. Did he call another Uber? Taehyung would just ruin the mood if he called him. Why did they have to come downtown when they both live a good 15 minutes away? This was some bullshit.

Jin saw the change in Jungkook. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I just remembered I don't have a car and I can't drive us back to my house." Jungkook pouted cutely.

Jin thought for a moment then chuckled as he got an idea. "Well, if you really want me to play hooker...we're not that far from the Red-light district. I know a friend who can help us if you want." Jin had no idea why he thought this was a good idea, but he figured he hasn't seen Jiyong in a while and, honestly, he just wanted to see Jungkook naked again.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "You want to go to the Red-light district? I mean if that's what you're into but I'm more of a one-hit wonder and—"

"Jungkook! I'm not into threesomes! I get too jealous for that shit. I just know a guy down there that can help us! We're literally like a block and a half from there."

"Bold of you to assume I was talking about threesomes. But isn't there a saying—we speak of which we crave or something?"

Jin rolled his eyes, trying to bite back a smile. "Well, are you wanting a threesome?"