Pretty Vanilla

Jin led Jungkook back to his cadi but before he reached for the back door handle he jerked Jungkook around and slammed him up against the side of the car.

Jungkook winced at the unexpected action as Jin pressed himself up against him, "God, Jin. Are you always this rough?"

Jin jerked back with wide eyes. "Oh, my God! I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?! I'm usually pretty vanilla but it's been two years since I've had a different dick, so I wanted to try something new...I thought it would turn you on, honestly." He finished sheepishly.

Jungkook smiled, "It's okay, but if you're going to slam me against something, make it soft." He moved forward and connected their lips, entangling his fingers into his hair. Their kiss was soft at first but quickly turned heated as their tongues glided over each other. Jungkook was the first to break away and come up for air. "Who knows? I might like it rough." He panted into the other's ear.

Jin moaned at the words and quickly attached their lips again. His fingers slid down the other's waist until stopping at the hem of his shirt, teasing the skin right above his waistband. Jin let his lips trail kisses from the younger's lips to his sharp jawline and down his neck, sucking purple hickeys on any exposed skin he could find. Jungkook's salty skin was making his mouth water, he needed something in his mouth.

Jin quickly dropped to his knees and began undoing Jungkook's belt and pants. He wiggled the skinny jeans and underwear down to his thighs, exposing his semi-hard cock. Jin gave it one long lick from tip to base, he smiled at the younger's moan when he took his cock into his hand. Jin stroked it a few times before leaning down and kissing the pinkish head softly then devoured it.

Jungkook threw his head back and moaned as Jin took him all the way to the back of his throat. His mouth couldn't fit him completely but he kept bobbing his head back and forth, deeper and deeper, trying to fit as much as he could. Jungkook curled his fingers into the other's hair as he continued to suck him at a teasing pace. It didn't take him long to become fully hard and for Jin to start choking on his cock.

Jin pulled off of Jungkook to breathe but continued to stroke him with his hand. He looked up and watched Jungkook. His face was in pure bliss: bottom lip caught between his teeth, his brows scrunched together, eyes closed with his head thrown back. He was fucking erotic. Jin swirled his tongue around the tip again before bringing the cock back into his mouth taking him as deep as he could. He choked a few times but managed to fit him most of him into his mouth. He paused with Jungkook's cock completely in his mouth and hummed, the vibrations making the younger boy whine with need. Jin always loved choking, whether it was on food or cock, he loved the feeling of his airways getting blocked. His heart pounding in his ears, tears prickling his eyes; he loved it.

Jungkook looked down at Jin, their eyes lock on to one another. He moaned as he watched his cock disappear behind those plump cherry lips over and over. Jin moaned, getting turned on from being watched. The moan sent vibrations along his throat making Jungkook go insane, the boy thrusted his hips forward making Jin choke again. The elder didn't mind.

Jin pulled off of him with a pop and wiped the saliva that connected his lips to Jungkook's cock. "Get in the car and stay on your hands and knees," Jin commanded, his voice hoarse from sucking Jungkook off.

Jungkook hesitated for a moment before doing what he was told and opened the back door to the cadi, his pants and underwear still around his thighs, and climbed inside. He scooted in until his face was almost smooshed against the window, giving Jin enough room to come inside and close the door behind him.

Jin took his jacket and shirt off and threw them on the floor before admiring the sight in front of him. Jungkook's plump ass and muscular thighs, skinny jeans still tightly squeezed around the bottom half of his legs. 'Goddamn, the gays could feast for weeks...'