Double Check

Jungkook pulled up to Willy's Weenies and texted Jin that he was outside. It was about 3:30 in the afternoon when Jin was supposed to be off and he was about 5 minutes early. Jungkook played on his phone until he saw that 10 minutes had passed with no sight of Jin.

Frowning, Jungkook got out of his car and leaned against the hood. He started getting antsy when Jin hadn't come out of the restaurant yet. He was sure this is where Jin told him to pick him up at this exact time. Just as Jungkook finally got fed up and was about to walk inside, Jungkook heard footsteps running toward him.

"Jungkooooooookie!" Jungkook heard right before a body slammed into his knocking him flat onto the hood. He was immediately attacked with kisses.

Jungkook blinked, startled as Jin continued to kiss all over his face. "J-Jin?"

Jin pulled back with a grin, pinching Jungkook's cheeks lightly. "The one and only,"

"I thought you were at work? Did you get off early and go somewhere?" Jungkook asked as Jin began to kiss his jaw, this time slowly and purposeful.

"Well, you see," Jin said between kisses. "I barely...went to...work but maybe...thirty minutes?... I kinda got ...inafightwithmysupervisorandquit." Jin finished in a rush while he moved down to Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook bit his lip as Jin sucked on a particularly sensitive stop. Once Jin's words finally sunk in he put a hand to his chest and pushed him off.

"Wait, what?"

Jin let his hands slid to Jungkook's waist, he could still feel his muscles through his hoodie. "Don't worry! I got a new job already! I'll be fine!"

"Why did you quit though? It-it wasn't because of me, right? I saw how uncomfortable you were this morning and I know you didn't want me to see where you worked but I honestly couldn't care less, Jin. Your job doesn't represent who you are and you shouldn't feel ashamed for actually having a job. Some people don't even have  job. I know you might not be proud of working here but I'm proud of you working, period."

"Jungkookie, that was so freaking sweet but, baby, I hated working there because of my boss not because of you knowing where I work. Although I didn't like that you knew I worked there so you were right about that but I'm glad I quit. Now I get to work at this super cute cafe and I am so happy! Kookie, you gotta see it, it's adorable. I love it so much! Oh, and your friend owns it! Namjoon! He owns the Blue Desert!" Jin said, hopping on one foot to the other.

"Namjoon? Kim Namjoon? How the hell did that happen?"

"No idea. But can you take me home now? 'Cause I gotta make some pies and cookies for tomorrow." Jin said heading to the passenger side.

Jungkook got into the driver's seat and started his car only to be pulled by his neck into a heated kiss. Jin glided his tongue over his bottom lip before taking it into his mouth, sucking and nipping at it gently. Jungkook gasped  at a harsh nip and Jin took the opportunity to shove his tongue into his mouth. Jin moaned as his and Jungkook's tongues shyly caressed each other's. If felt far too innocent for what Jin had in mind but it reminded him of his teenage years when kissing was never really explored by horny pubescent teenagers. It made his heartbeat rapidly. But Jin also wanted to get his point across.

Gripping the boy's hair, he gave a harsh tug earning a moan. Jin pressed forward until the kiss became more teeth than lips. Jungkook allowed full access to his mouth and shivered as Jin licked the roof of his mouth, he never had anyone do that before but it felt really good.

Jin slowly pulled back, tugging Jungkook's bottom lip with his teeth before releasing it. He watched as Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, slightly dazed, lips red and swollen. It made Jin feel proud that he could affect the younger male in such away. His harsh grip on his hair became a gentle one as Jin began massaging his scalp.