Rough

The last two weeks have been the busiest Jungkook has ever been. Not only was he still working on going through the files for the missing money—he was finally down to the last year, surprisingly—but he also was training Minho. He wasn't sure why his boss gave him the responsibility to train the newbie especially when there were plenty of other employees that could train him, Yoongi being a volunteer for the job but Minho had protested and insisted on working with Jungkook. Not that Jungkook didn't mind, he honestly liked the kid a lot, he was funny, charming and Jungkook was pretty sure he was gay. Either that or he was just a massive flirt. Jungkook was sure he was gay; he caught the man ogling his ass when he was bent over getting some files when he thought he wasn't looking. Yes, Jungkook thought, definitely gay. He didn't care though; he was just happy that Yoongi and he weren't the only gays at the company anymore.

Jungkook sighed as he downed his second glass of wine, he should stop before Jin got there but he needed to loosen up. He felt so uptight lately, especially since he hadn't had sex in the last two weeks and his morning shower sessions were not cutting it. Plus, he really missed Jin.

Jungkook knew he was falling hard for the man but he didn't care. He liked Jin. He was funny, confident, caring, hardworking and to top it off, he was drop-dead gorgeous. Jin was literally the whole package and he'd be damned if this turns out to be another fuck-up of his. He wanted to take care of Jin but also be taken care of by him. It was something Jungkook never thought he would want out of a relationship until he met Jin.

With a sigh, Jungkook emptied the last drop of wine into his glass, so much for taking it easy. He knew things would be different tonight and it made him worry. When Jungkook usually has a rough week, in this case, two rough weeks, he could get pretty rough in bed—not anything drastic, he was still pretty vanilla—but it was a side he wasn't sure Jin was ready to see. He wanted to see how he would react though and maybe if Jin liked it, they could do some exploring.

Jungkook took a large gulp of wine as his phone lit up with a notification. A text from Taehyung.

GucciHoochi: me and chim r goin to Wahalien 56

JKisabottom: you mean Whalien 52?

JKisabottom: did you seriously change my name on here

GucciHoochi: yeah that place, wanna tag along???

GucciHoochi: well u did get dick up the ass more than once now sjdjfejk

JKisaVers: I wont be the only one—jin said jimin is determined to dick u down

SmallpenisTae: I. don't. bottom.

SmallpenisTae: also my dick is huge tyvm

JKisaVers: why don't u just try it? Pretty sure u like it—jimin likes it so u will like it

BigDickTae: the way u phrased that makes it seem like u fucked jimin—which I know u did nOT

Jungkook smiled down at his phone, he kind of wanted to mess with Tae a little, he had time to kill before Jin got there anyway.

JKisaVers: okay

BigDickTae: ...okay? Tf does that mean

JKisaVers: nothin it just means okay 😊

BigDickTae: ...

BigDickTae: did u fuck jimin

JKisaVers: 😉

BigDickTae: YOU MOTHERFUCKER—DNEUNFN

Incoming call from BigDickTae...