Come for me, Beautiful.

(A/N: 2548 words--I'm amazed myself...)

Jin looked around the dark room. If it wasn't for the gray backsplash and lights that glowed from beneath the bed, the room would be completely pitch black. Dark hardwood floors, blackout curtains, black bed sheets with dark gray pillowcases. It was definitely a bachelor pad. The room was so tidy or chic-looking despite the dark colors, Jin would assume Jungkook was an emo kid growing up and didn't quite get over his favorite color of black.

The bedroom door shut with a click.

Jin didn't bother to turn around instead he walked toward the large bed in the center of the room. 'Was this what they call a four-poster bed?' Jin wondered. He sat down on the black sheets and was surprised by the softness, the bed looked like it would feel like a rock because it was made so perfectly.

"Jin..." It wasn't a whisper, but it was low enough that it made Jin's ears twitch to hear more. It sent goosebumps down his back, making him shiver. Jin gulped before he finally turned around, his throat was suddenly parched.

Jungkook slowly approached the bed looking like a predator cornering his prey. And Jin was willing to be his next meal. The younger male stood tall before the other and placed a knee between the older man's thighs. He leaned forward, making Jin have no choice but to fall back onto the bed. Jungkook placed both hands on either side of his head as he loomed over him.

"Jin?" A whisper this time.

Jin couldn't respond, he felt captivated. His cute, bashful bunny wasn't here anymore. He was replaced with a fucking Adonis.

Jungkook leaned down until his body was flush against Jin's, making the elder moan softly at the sensation. Jungkook brought his lips close to the other's ear and whispered, "Jin, can I take you?"

The question sent a whine from the older man's lips and felt himself harden. The hot breath on his ear was making it hard to think straight. Good thing he's gay. "Oh, Jungkookie, you can fuck me ten ways to Sunday."

Jungkook smiled as he leaned away and began taking off his shirt.

"Oh, my fucking God-is that a freaking mirror on the ceiling?!" Jin exclaimed.

Jungkook chuckled at his shock as he looked up as well. "Yeah, it was Taehyung's idea. He put it in one day while I was at work. Always creeped me out when I would go to sleep and think there was a demon on my ceiling or something." He shrugged.

Jin laughed, sitting up on his elbows to get a better look at him. He let his eyes travel seductively over him before settling on the other man's eyes. "So, I'm guessing you already tested the mirror?"

Jungkook stopped unbuckling his belt and looked up. "It hasn't come off the wall yet so I think we're safe?"

Jin blinked at his reply before bursting out in laughter. "God, no! That's not—omg I need a minute!"

Jungkook continued to wear a confused expression as Jin finally calmed down. "Have you ever fucked someone here while looking in a mirror or that mirror?" Jin asked while pointing at the mirror above him.

Jungkook blushed and shook his head making Jin grin and arch a brow. "Really..." Jin drawled. They were on the same boat then. Jin sat up and removed his jacket, revealing his already bare chest. Jungkook quickly followed suit and pulled his skinny jeans and boxers down in one go. He was already hard and ready.

Jin blinked. "Alrighty then." And started undoing his pants while Jungkook helped him remove his socks and shoes. Jungkook wasn't wasting any time.