Eskimo Kisses

Jungkook felt the tension leave his shoulders as he recognized the purple Ford Fiesta in the parking lot of the skating rink. His heart squeezed at the realization that this was Jin's happy place. Jin felt happy when he was skating—not to mention this was where they had their first date but the insecure side of Jungkook said no.

He parked next to Jin's car, not caring that the entire parking lot was empty save a few cars, and jogged inside.

Strobe and disco lights flashed throughout the entire place making Jungkook squint as a result. Despite the mostly empty parking lot, there were many patrons munching on snacks and sipping soda at some of the tables. The place was split in half with the rink on the far left and arcade and concessions on the right.

Jungkook looked around and felt his anxiety return when he didn't spot Jin right away. Fortunately, an employee was walking by asked if he needed anything.

"Uh, yeah, have you seen a tall man with dark hair and broad shoulders?" Jungkook paused.

The employee snorted. "You realize you just described three-fourth of Korean males, right?"

"And he's probably drunk." He added.

The employee's face immediately soured as he pointed to the rink but Jungkook didn't see anyone that resembled Jin. "He's sitting against the wall in the rink. Please take him home, he's been yelling out scores every time someone falls. We've had so many complaints but he's too drunk to move. Our manager had to create a no-alcohol policy because of him," The man sighed.

Jungkook winced and thanked the man and strode over to the rink, frowning when he made it to the ledge and looked around but still didn't see Jin. Maybe he left?

"—Hic—"

Jungkook's head snapped down at the sound and he saw Jin sitting surrounded by a least a dozen empty Soju bottles. He sighed in relief and jumped over the ledge scaring the shit out of Jin.

The older man let out a high pitch scream before he realized it was another human. He put his hand to his chest trying to calm his heart. "Jeez, Spid-ah-man, whe—hic—where's the dan-jah?" Jin slurred. (a/n: I'm gonna write normally bc this will be a pain in the ass for you guys but just know he's slurring really bad)

Jungkook squatted down next to him, placing a hand on his knee for comfort, mainly to reassure himself that Jin is actually here. "Jin, I've been looking for you everywhere, you scared me, honey. Why did you turn off your phone?"

With furrowed brows, Jin took another sip of his soju, grimacing when he realized it was empty. "Yeah, well, you sc—hic—ared me, so I guess we're ev—hic—en" He squinted his eyes and looked at Jungkook then brought his gaze back to the bottle in his hand. "I hate Soju, it—hic—always gives me hiccups. But, I'm a cheap bitch, I need tempo,"

"Jin, let's get you home," Jungkook started but Jin jerked away when he came closer.

"No! Get away from me, you-you-you wet sock!" Jin cried, he tried to get up but slipped on his skates and fell on his hands and knees. "Well, shit—hic—"

Jungkook frowned. Did Jin just call him a wet sock? Of all things? "Jin, honey, it's me, Jungkook," he tried again, placing his hands on the other's hips.

"Oh, I know who you are, you're a mouth sucking cheater!"

"Jin—" Jungkook helped Jin upright, his legs were wobbly and he was very uncoordinated. Even with Jungkook's help, he jerked forward and back, accidentally elbowing Jungkook in the face in the process.

"Fuck," Jungkook grunted as he cupped his nose. Luckily, his nose didn't start bleeding.

"Ha. That's wh—hic—at you get," Jin finally found the wall and clung to it for dear life. He tried to walk away but his feet kept rolling out from under him. Looks like he was going to die here.