Eye Protection

It took Jin and Jimin a little over four hours to complete all the baked goods for tomorrow. Most of that time was spent decorating the cookies and putting frosting on top of the sugar cookies. But now everything was done and Jin was exhausted.

Jimin was cuddled up to Taehyung on the couch while the two watched Naked And Afraid—Jimin swearing he saw something swinging between the man's legs but Taehyung thinks it was his satchel.

Jungkook was helping Jin clean the kitchen. The two maneuvering around the small kitchen with an amazing amount of ease for a new couple. When they did the little awkward dance people do when trying to pass, Jin simply kissed Jungkook's nose and moved around his frozen body. He loved the red hue that Jungkook possessed afterward. It was very domestic and Jin couldn't help but feel warm about it. He never got any help when Minho was around, he always did the cooking, cleaning, and laundry. It frustrated him at times and now thinking back on it Jin wondered why he stayed as long as he did. Now that he wasn't with him and dating Jungkook, he slowly began to realize how shitty of a relationship they had, and that's not even including all the cheating that bastard did.

After they were done and the dishes were washed and put away Jin headed to the living room and sunk into his favorite recliner. It wasn't anything extravagant but Jin paid for it himself and it was always a mark of pride for him. Jungkook followed but stopped when he realized he had nowhere to sit, Jimin and Taehyung were taking up the entire couch. Right as he was about to sink to the floor Jin grabbed his hand and pulled him into his lap, Jungkook letting out a little yelp as he fell onto Jin's chest.

He gave a shy smile and shifted into a comfortable position, his legs over Jin's hanging off the armrest while Jin's arm wrapped securely around his waist. It was close and it made Jungkook a little self-conscious because, well, Jin was fucking gorgeous and now, being this close, Jin could see all his flaws.

Jungkook looked down at his lap to avoid looking directly into Jin's face. That was until Jin put a finger under his chin and lifted. When Jungkook met his eyes his breath caught. Jin's eyes were intense yet soft as if he was putting all the words he couldn't say and projecting them through his gaze. It made Jungkook hot and his chest suddenly felt very warm like how you get when you drink alcohol for the first time, chest warm and tight that it's almost hard to breathe.

"So this is eye-fucking," Jimin whispered not so quietly. Jin flipped him off and continued to stare into Jungkook's eyes.

"Hope they use eye protection, " Taehyung snickered.

"Babe, you're unbelievably gorgeous, you know? But that was the lamest joke ever, "

"Well, babe, I can't help it that you're dating a horny man, "

"I think you meant corny, " Jimin corrected, rolling his eyes.

"Did I?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows at the smaller man.

Jin ignored the couple and pulled the blanket that hung off the back of the recliner around them. Jungkook snuggled into his chest and turned his attention to the tv.

"Damn, Jungkook didn't know you were such a bottom," Taehyung snickered as Jungkook stiffened.

Jin snapped his head toward him. "And what's wrong with being a bottom?" Jimin said before Jin could reply.

"Nothing! I just never seen Jungkook be all cuddle like that."

"Ohh, so only bottoms can be cuddlers now?" Jimin questioned.

"Well, no—"

"So, you're saying that tops have to be the masculine one in the relationship because you believe that relationships still fall into the frame of one person being the weaker and feminine one while the other is strong and masculine, right?" Jimin was taking none of this heterosexual bullshit.