Magical Bubbles

Jin groaned as he kneeled over the toilet bowl. He really overdid it this time, drinking more than he has in years—well, more like months actually but that wasn't important. Usually, he's pretty good at limiting himself before he's too far gone but this time was different. This time he wanted to escape. This time he wanted to forget everything in the last few months brought. Jin was tired dammit. He needed to numb his mind, his feelings.

It wasn't even an hour ago that he was talking to his friends in his boyfriend's living area before he felt turning in his stomach, rushing to the nearest bathroom, and unloading his stomach. He could taste the crappy nachos he got from the concession stand at the skating rink and it made him gag all the more.

"How's he doing?" A voice asked quietly from the doorway sounding vaguely like Jungkook's.

"Still puking his guts out," Jin completely forgot Jimin was next to him rubbing his back in comfort, he was too busy focusing on puking in the toilet rather than on the nice, shiny tile floor that looked like it needed a disgusting memory. "Did you get the water?"

A grunt and then something cold was being pressed into Jin's hand. "Jin, drink this. Chug it if you don't want a head-shitting migraine tomorrow," Jimin said, rubbing his back in small circles.

"Head-splitting, not head-shitting," Jin grumbled but complied, gulping the cool water down did help a little bit with getting the taste out of his mouth.

Jimin shrugged. "Either way, not good for the noggin',"

Jin missed Buckie and as soon as the world stopped spinning he was going to see him. "Let's go see Buckie,"

"We will, Jin, tomorrow. Visiting hours are over remember?" Jimin soothed.

Jin nodded and rested his head on the toilet seat. "M'kay, I'm tired,"

"Let's get you washed and to bed then," Jungkookie said, going over and lifting Jin up bridal style. Jin felt a shiver run through his body and didn't even try to hide it. Jungkook made him feel small and weightless.

"God, I love it when you get all manly, start tossin' me 'round and shit," Jin mumbled as he nuzzled into the younger's neck.

Jungkook blushed brightly, aware of Jimin's smirk and Tae's snort from the doorway, but he didn't reply as he brought Jin into his personal bathroom upstairs, shutting the toilet seat and setting Jin on it.

Jimin was hot on his heels, waddling after them like a duckling. "Here, set him on the counter so I can undress him,"

Jungkook grunted but complied, picking Jin up once more and setting him on the counter. He turned away to start the water for Jin's bath. He wasn't sure Jin could bathe himself or not, and he didn't know if he or Jimin were going to be the one to help him. He really hoped it was him but had the sticky feeling that Jimin was going insist he does it.

After making sure the water was running at a good temp to fill the tub, Jungkook went into his bedroom to get some clothes for Jin. He loved the idea of Jin in his clothes, it made his stomach do somersaults. And while Jin was broader than him, Jungkook preferred baggy clothes which would hang low on Jin, showing his beautiful collar bones...

"Hey, Kookie," Jungkook turned to see Hoseok walking into his room. "Me and Yoongi are going to head out. Jin seems to be in good hands,"