Chapter 04

"Dahee, what do you think girls like the most? I mean like, if they got a boyfriend.. Is there something that girls wish their boyfriend would give them? As a surprise or present?" Wonwoo queried one of his girl classmate.

"It depends actually. For example, flowers. Some girls like flowers, but some don't." She answered.

"If you, what would it be?"

"I would really like if my boyfriend could buy me sneakers." She replied.

Wonwoo actually took a moment to think. When an idea came to his mind, an evil smirk suddenly appeared on his face.

"I'm gonna go find her." He then ran ouf of the class, on his mission to find Ryu Saebyul.

He saw Saebyul sitting at the school's cafe, eating ramyeon.

"What's your shoe size?" He out of nowhere questioned.

"For what?"

"Random facts..? Like, I like history but I hate economics. What about you? What's your shoe size?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I hate history."

"No, your shoe size."

"But I do found economics interesting."

"Shoe size."

Saebyul furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at Wonwoo who's raising his eyebrow right now.

"38."

"Okay, thank you." He then walked away.

"I swear that guy is getting annoying day by day." Saebyul mumbled to herself before eating the ramyeon.

-

It's finally weekend after a long weekdays that's full of Wonwoo getting onto Saebyul's nerves everyday.

"Be careful okay." Her dad said before leaving the two at the mall.

"Let's go to jungle gym!!" Saebyul shouted happily, his younger brother screamed in excitement. Saebyul hold Saebin's hand firmly.

"Okay Saebin, remember to always be careful okay? Don't push the others, wait for your turn. Got it?" She smiled warmly to her younger brother.

"Okay!"

Saebyul sat down and watch Saebin playing, having fun with the other kids.

Saebin was just few months old when their mother died. Since then, Saebyul's been the one taking care of Saebin. His father is very workerholic, he's barely home. During school, Saebyul have to send Saebin to daycare since no one would be taking care of him at home.

And during weekends, she'll bring Saebin to wherever as long as they can spend their time together.

Let's say, Saebyul loves Saebin more than anyone and anything else.

"Are you hungry now?" Saebyul asked as Saebin had done playing because he was exhausted.

"I want burger!"

The two went to the Mcd nearer.

"Dine in or takeaway?" The cashier asked.

"Dine in." Saebyul smiled.

"I want cheeseburger! I want cheeseburger!" Saebin shouted.

"Yes Saebin, I'll buy you cheeseburger don't worry." She smiled warmly.

"Erm.. One cheeseburger and one chicken burger please."

"Your drinks?"

"Just give milo and cola."

"Anything else?"

"No-"

"One more chicken burger please."

Saebyul turned to her right side and it was Wonwoo giving her the warm and sincere smile.

"Your drink, sir?"

"Same like hers."

"Please, go away."

Saebyul took her wallet out but that was when Wonwoo shoved her hands away slightly and paid for the bills.

"You don't have to, it's on me." He smiled.

"Who is he?" Saebin asked.

"Oh, hey~ You must be Saebyul's younger brother. How old are you?" Wonwoo asked as he bent his knees to be on Saebin's level. Saebin stayed silent and hid behind Saebyul.

"He doesn't like you."

"But he will."

They found seats and Saebin sat beside Saebyul meanwhile Wonwoo sat in front of Saebyul.

"Please, there's so many more empty seats there." Saebyul pointed out.

"I treated you the meals, and you want me to sit separately?" Wonwoo have this pouty face which annoyed her.

"Whatever."

"What are you doing here?" Saebyul suddenly asked.

"Oh.. I was looking for shoes." He replied.

Saebyul and Saebin are eating while talking meanwhile Wonwoo just sat there watching them.

"I also made a friend earlier, his name is Byungchul."

"Woah, really? Is he good to you?" Saebyul have this interested face to hear Saebin's story. Wonwoo was fascinated by Saebyul's smile. He keep staring at her while smiling.

"This is the first time I see you smile and laugh." Wonwoo smiled.

"Whatever. I'm smiling and laughing for my brother, not you." She rolled her eyes.

"Saebin, I am your sister's boyfriend. Jeon Wonwoo. You can call me hyung." Wonwoo smiled warmly to Saebin. Saebyul kicked Wonwoo's leg for saying so.

"Don't worry, I'm not a bad guy."

"I promise I will bring you and your sister to jungle gym again, okay? It will be fun." He added.

"Yeay!" Saebin responded.

After eating, they went out from Mcd.

"Let me ride you guys home." Wonwoo offered.

"You don't have to act kind with me and my brother. You just go home, we're going with taxi." Saebyul said harshly, without even taking a glance at Wonwoo.

"This is the second time I offered you, okay? Come on." He grabbed Saebin's hand.

"Do you want to have a ride to home with me? With my motorbike?" Wonwoo have this wide yet cute smile to Saebin.

"Yes, yes!"

Saebyul facepalmed.

Wonwoo gave his helmet to Saebyul.

"You'll need this, or else your hair will-"

"I know." Saebyul cut him off as she snatched the helmet away from Wonwoo harshly.

Saebin sat at the middle between Wonwoo and Saebyul.

"This is a bad idea, you know?" Saebyul groaned soon after.

"It fits us anyways." Wonwoo shrugged, Saebyul rolled her eyes hearing that.

During the ride to home it was just so silent.

"Woah, this is your house? It's not that far from mine! I can give you a ride to school then everyday." Wonwoo chuckled sheepishly after that.

"Never."

Saebyul grabbed Saebin's hand and was about to bring him inside.

"See you on Monday." Wonwoo winked and waved his hand.

"Bye bye hyung!!" Saebin shouted as he waved his hand and there Saebyul be looking at Saebin in annoyance while Wonwoo chuckled seeing the scene.

"You'll never ever gonna see him again." She murmured to herself.

-