Chapter 07

"You what? HAHAHAHAHAH!!" The three laughed their ass off over Wonwoo about what happened last night making Wonwoo heaved a long sigh.

"That girl, I swear."

"I don't think she's playing hard to get. I think she really, really, really hates you." Mingyu said.

"You said you could pick any girl and date her, what about Saebyul? Why can't you date her yet?" Seungcheol raised an eyebrow giving him a teasing smile.

"Yeah, you said it's easy to get a girl like her." Hansol agreed.

Wonwoo ruffled his hair harshly before groaning in annoyance.

"The thing is, she isn't being cooperative!" Wonwoo rebuked.

"You guys see that girl over there?" Mingyu pointed his finger to a girl eating with her friend while chitchatting.

"Yeah, why?"

"She's a new transfer student, isn't she?"

"Yup, she is."

"Watch me, Wonwoo. I can get her right before you could even get Saebyul." Mingyu smirked evilly making Wonwoo scoffed bitterly. The boys laughed again over Wonwoo.

"That's because she didn't know you yet, unlike Saebyul who've known us from the beginning." Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

"It doesn't matter, what matters are skills."

And again, the boys laughed their ass off and here we got Wonwoo trying so hard not to get mad at the boys.

-

"You've been spending a lot of time with Wonwoo these past few weeks. Are you guys dating?" A friend of Saebyul asked with a sly smirk. Saebyul jutted her upper lip in disgustion.

"That doofus? Hell no."

"What? Why? Everyone likes him."

"But not me."

"But why?"

"Fuckboys like him? Trust me, he's a player. He'll leave once he found a better one." Saebyul stated.

"But if he don't?"

"He'll somehow get bored of us and left.." Saebyul smiled.

"How did it started? That he've been hanging around with you?" Her friend have this interested face to hear.

"I don't know, seriously. All these time, whenever we walk passed by each other, nothing happened but I just don't know since when he noticed me? It's annoying me." Saebyul have this really annoyed look on her face.

"Aye.. He even rode you home with his motorbike.." She smirked.

"Urgh, come on.. I don't like him."

"Anything can happen." Her friend shrugged innocently.

"That guy is really annoying me you know?" Saebyul rebuked.

"You know you don't hate someone when you realized that person had been stuck in your mind ever since." Her friend smiled warmly.

-

"Yes, he've been stuck in my mind ever since. But that's because I hate him! The way he gave me that stupid smile, ugh ew. The way he tried to get my attention? Hell no!" Saebyul yelled in frustration to herself while walking backwards and frontwards.

She was now in her room, feeling very stressed thinking about no one other than Jeon Wonwoo.

"Come to think of it, he never heard of my name before, I never bumped onto him before, I never make myself caught his attention and most of all I never existed in his life before! What happened?!" She yelled again.

"There must be a way that he'll stop approaching me.." She hugged herself while pretending to think.

"I knew there's something behind every single thing he did to me. Out of all those four boys, he's the one who doesn't seems to be interested in having relationships. So why is he suddenly acting like that?" She frowned.

"It makes no sense."

For a few moments, Saebyul went silent thinking about everything. She's very sure that there's something behind all of Wonwoo's act.

"It's okay, I'll somehow play along." A smile appeared on her face.

-

"Is the seat taken?" It was no one than other, Jeon Wonwoo.

"Yeah, by a grim reaper." Saebyul sarcastically replied.

"Why would he be here?" Wonwoo raised an eyebrow.

"To take your life?"

"Woah, cruel."

He then took a seat.

"Did you have a nice dream last night? Did you get enough sleep?" He asked, smiling.

"No." She answered laconically.

"I dreamed of you last night. People said that if you dream of someone, it means that someone is actually missing you." He smiled teasingly.

"Oh, no wonder why I've been thinking about you a lot lately." She stated with her monotone voice.

"About me? About what?" He suddenly beamed.

"About ways to kill you." That's when his shoulders dropped as he made a poker face.

"Why would you wanna kill a handsome guy like me?" He pouted. She stayed silent making Wonwoo wonder why she's suddenly spacing out.

"Hello? Saebyul?" He waved his hand in front of her face.

"Earth to Ryu Saebyul!" He shook her shoulder.

"I know right? Why would I wanna kill a handsome guy like you? Your fangirls will go after me and beat me." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"If they go after you and beat you, I'll beat them for you." He smiled.

"But you're already dead by that." She shook her head.

"I reincarnated. Yes, that quick. Just to safe you." He said while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Stop it." She pushed his head away slightly.

-

"I missed Saebin, let's go pick him up!" There Wonwoo go again.

"He didn't go to daycare today, my dad's home." She stated.

"Ohh.." His smile disappeared.

"Do you have any plan for this weekend?" He suddenly smiled.

"As usual, I'll hangout with Saebin."

"I join!" He exclaimed as he smiled brightly.

"No you can't." She furrowed her eyebrows, crossing both her arms together. And here Jeon Wonwoo have this pleading face with puppy eyes and pouty mouth.

"Please, please!!"

"I thought you're a bad kind of guy but I didn't know you're actually like this, acting like a kid." Saebyul jutted her upper lip in disgustion after seeing Wonwoo doing those pleading things.

Wonwoo hissed.

"Can't you see? I've never done all the things I've done to you to any other girls before. Shouldn't you feel lucky?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You've never done all the things you've done to me. So you should not do it to me too and save it for the right person." Saebyul rolled her eyes before groaning.

"Heheh, I mean yeah.. You're on my right side now." He gave her a peach sign resulting her to facepalm.

-