Chapter 21

"Did I..?" Saebyul frowned.

"First, you're happy whenever he's around you. Second, you're always looking forward to spend time with him but you played hard to get. Third, he's the only person you hope to see at school." Sora confirmed with a proud and bright smile.

"Really? No way." Saebyul frowned again.

"You like him." Sora gave her a death glare.

"Hmm.. But did he really like me?"

"First, he've done things you've never seen him done to the other girls before. Second, he always find a time and reason to be with you. Third, he told you his secret. Remember? When you guys went to the rooftop." Sora gave Saebyul this convincing look.

"Hmm okay."

"Stop thinking that he's up to something. I don't think so? I know I've never seen him but from how you told me everything, maybe he really is falling for you." Sora patted Saebyul's shoulder.

"Thanks Sora.. But.. Do you think it's the right time? I mean.. He will be having his csat soon." Saebyul muttered.

"He will graduate soon, shouldn't you be hurry? What if it's too late? What if you never see him again after that?" Sora raised an eyebrow.

"Don't say that!"

-

"Aren't you going to have your lunch?" Soonyoung asked Saebyul who is now busy putting her pencil, pen and other stuffs into her pencil case.

"I am, after I finished this."

"Then let's go together!" He exclaimed, Saebyul raised an eyebrow as she stared at Soonyoung.

"But I think Wonwoo-"

"That's fine, I can leave you with him if he wants to have lunch with you." He smiled.

And the two went to the cafeteria with Soonyoung talking without stoping which actually peeved Saebyul.

"You talk too much." She complained.

"Uhh.. Hahahaha.. Sorry if I annoyed you." He scratched the back of his head while wearing a sheepish apologetic smile.

"That's fine."

"By the way.. May I know how are you and Wonwoo friends? I mean.. I heard that he's the famous guy here with his three other friends.. I don't know if it's true or not but I heard they are all playboys.. I'm sorry if what I heard was wrong, I didn't mean to-"

"You're not entirely wrong." Saebyul cut him off.

"Huh?"

"Some of them are playboys and some are not. That guy who claimed that I am his girlfriend is not a playboy. But I think they're slowly changing to be better ever since." She smiled.

"May I know why he said you're his girlfriend?" Soonyoung tilted his head in confusion.

"Because he's lonely. There's tons of girls who goes crazy over him but he keep coming to me." Saebyul crossed both her arms and blew her hair.

That was when she felt a hand around the back of her waist and got pulled closer.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" It was Wonwoo, he asked Soonyoung with a deep scary monotone voice while wearing his poker face.

"She is not your girlfriend." Soonyoung rebuked.

"Do you want to have your lunch with me or him?" Wonwoo questioned as he put his hands inside pockets.

"You don't have to ask her that. You can go and have your lunch with her." And by that, Soonyoung walked away. Saebyul abruptly pushed Wonwoo away.

"Stop saying that I am your girlfriend." She retorted sternly.