Chapter 11

"Why would you even go to supermarket?!" Saebyul yelled to Wonwoo after calling Wonwoo out from the kitchen, leaving the three guys and Saebin baking.

"Uhh, duh? Can't we go to supermarket?" He shrugged.

"Boys don't usually do grocery shopping! And boys like you guys don't even cook so why? What did you buy there? Sanitary pad?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah, Mingyu needs it." Hearing what he said, Saebyul have this disbelief face.

"Just kidding."

"To answer your question, the boys and I agreed to have movie marathon so we decided to buy some snacks and drinks." He bluntly stated.

"Then when you saw me, why did you helped me?" She rolled her eyes.

"Because I have a kind heart." He teased.

"Kind heart my ass." She murmured.

"I heard you."

"What a lovebirds, stop arguing and just come here and help." Hansol retorted before rolling his eyes and entering the kitchen.

Saebyul groaned in annoyance and went back inside the kitchen with Wonwoo behind her.

During the baking session, it was just full of Hansol, Mingyu, Seungcheol and Saebin joking around. Both Wonwoo and Saebyul are just being silent.

"Aye~ What's wrong with the lovebirds? Why are they looking so gloomy?" Mingyu teased the two with a smirk.

"Maybe Wonwoo didn't give her a kiss." Seungcheol laughed after that.

"Shut up!" She sharply bellowed.

"Wow, grrr. What a spitfire." Hansol mumbled.

"Is the cookies done now?" Saebin out of nowhere asked.

"Yes, it's done!" Seungcheol exclaimed.

After the boys helped Saebin putting the cookies into two jars, the guys decided to leave but when Saebin keep pleading and begging them to stay, now they have to play with him.

"Saebin please, stop being so childish." Saebyul said sternly.

"But he is a child." Mingyu whispered to himself, not knowing that Saebyul actually heard him.

"Just, tuck him to bed and make him sleep and leave, please." She said to the boys.

"Girl, it's 3pm?" Hansol raised an eyebrow. Saebyul closed her eyes and hissed before walking away to her room.

-

"Dude? Why are you being silent? I thought you like Saebin so much. You always talk about Saebin to us. But why are we the one who's excited to play with him now instead of you?" Seungcheol nudged Wonwoo softly.

Wonwoo sighed as he watch Saebin who is now playing the mini cars alone.

"Did something happened? With you and Saebyul?" Mingyu queried.

"Why must $5k be this hard." Wonwoo mumbled before stroking his hair behind with both his hands.

"I thought it would be easy to get her. But look how long has it been since the bet started?" He shook his head.

"It's not only because of the $5k. It's also because of something else." Hansol stated.

"Something else?" The three asked at the same time.

"Feelings." Hansol bluntly said.

The three blinked their eyes a lot of times.

"Do you like her?" Seungcheol questioned.

"No, I don't! I just want the money!" Wonwoo retorted.

"What makes it hard to win her heart?" Mingyu questioned.

"I don't know man. Seems like she knew I was up to something." Wonwoo shrugged.

"Come on man.. You said it's easy to get her. No way you're giving up. Are you even Jeon Wonwoo?" Hansol slung his arm around Wonwoo's shoulders.

"Convince her with your strong words. Make her believe you that you don't have any bad intentions to her. Come on, dude! You can do this!" Seungcheol tried to cheer Wonwoo up.

-

"It's almost 7pm now. Are they still here? They would've inform me if they leave." She asked herself.

Saebyul is concerned about Saebin. Thinking the guys might've kidnap him or that the guys left Saebin alone and a thief got in and kidnap Saebin. Not wanting to think negative any further, she decided to check.

"Oh, hey.." It was Jeon Wonwoo right in front of her when she opened the door of her room.

"What do you want?" She crossed both her arms.

"Your attention?"

"I don't have time to give you my attention."

"But you are giving me your attention right now."

Saebyul groaned and was about to pull Wonwoo's hair but she didn't because she don't want to deal with him any longer.

"When are you guys going home? It's Saebin's bedtime already." She said with her monotone voice, showing that their existence in her house is bothersome.

"I have something to say." Wonwoo suddenly told her.

"What?" Saebyul asked harshly, raising an eyebrow, totally annoyed.

"Welp, nevermind then."

"Come on, just say it. Don't waste my time." She groaned.

"I said, nevermind." Wonwoo flashed her his warm smile.

"Are you testing my patience?" Saebyul also flashed him the warm but sarcastic smile.

"I'll tell you when I feel like it." He ruffled her hair.

"Bitch, Istg I will really rip off your face!" She pushed Wonwoo away and ran downstairs. Wonwoo couldn't believe what just happened, he blinked his eyes for a lot of times before chuckling.

"That girl is really cute." He mumbled before chuckling again.

"When are you guys going home? It's already time for Saebin to sleep." Saebyul said the moment she arrived to Saebin's playroom which are now really a mess.

"After we finish cleaning!" Seungcheol replied.

"No! Now!" She refuted frostily.

"Let us help with the cleaning first. We're the one who turned this room into a mess so we're responsible to clean it too." Mingyu stated.

"Ugh, fine. Make it fast."

After the guys finished cleaning, they were about to leave when Saebin suddenly stopped Wonwoo.

"Can I sleep with hyung?" Saebin asked with his puppy eyes.

"No, you can't." Saebyul laconically replied.

"Why can't?! I want to sleep with hyung!!" He cried.

"I can't today, but I promise I'll sleep with you tomorrow okay?" Wonwoo bent his knees down to be on Saebin's level and hold both Saebin's shoulder with convincing eyes.

"But I want today.." Saebin muttered.

"Don't worry Saebin, we'll join too tomorrow!" Seungcheol exclaimed, Saebyul gave him this warning look and he flashed her a sheepish smile as he scratched his head.

-