Chapter 12

"What's your team?" Seungcheol queried his three friends.

"I got Red." Mingyu replied.

"White." Said Seungcheol.

"And my team is Blue, what about you?" Hansol asked Wonwoo.

"Mine's Blue too." Wonwoo answered.

"I wonder what Saebyul's team is.. Hopefully we're in the same team." Wonwoo muttered.

Pledis High School held Sports Day every year, each year they have different types of team names and this year, they're using colours as the team names. There will be a lot of activities and games and for sure it's gonna be fun.

"Black." Saebyul said to herself.

All her friends are being so noisy about the Sports Day which will be held next week on Friday. Saebyul wasn't really interested about it since last year she was just sitting and watching the others doing all the activities.

"Those who wants to participate in games can come to Mr. Jung to write down your names." Their homeroom teacher informed before he left.

Saebyul went to the cafeteria to have lunch. After queuing she finally took a seat and started eating in peace.

When suddenly, of course, Jeon Wonwoo appeared in front of her.

"The seat is not taken, so I'm gonna sit here." He cooed before sitting down right in front of Saebyul.

"What's your team?" He asked.

"Blue." She laconically answered, busy eating and not even taking a glance at him, Wonwoo was quite shock to hear her answer.

"What a fate! My team's blue too!" He exclaimed, excited.

"Oh really? Sorry that I gave you fake hope, my team is actually black." She bluntly stated.

"Why you do this to me." He started to faking his cry.

"Now that you know my team is black, please don't bother approaching me. I'll be sitting with my teammates on that day." She gave him a fake smile for two seconds before wearing the poker face back.

"Ugh, I hate the colour blue now." He murmured.

-

"Please, let's exchange our team. I'll be in black team and you be in blue team. Okay?" Wonwoo raised an eyebrow to one of his guy classmates.

"Nice, now I'm in the same team with my girlfriend, thanks Wonwoo." His guy friend smiled.

"Yea sure, I just hate blue anyways. Not that I wanna be with someone from the black team." Wonwoo remarked, note that it was a lie.

"Ah, I see."

Wonwoo went to the school's cafe to meet his three friends.

"Guess what?" Wonwoo asked, looking so happy and excited making his friends wonder.

"What?"

"I exchanged team with my friend. Now I'm in the black team." He proudly said before raising his eyebrows for three consecutive times.

"But why?"

"Because Saebyul's in the black team. So I have to be in the same team with her. Ya know?" He smirked.

"The efforts are real." Seungcheol said before he shook his head.

"Anyway, have you guys seen Saebyul? I need to tell her this." Wonwoo turned his head around, trying to look for Saebyul.

"No! Don't tell her! Make it a secret so when she sees you wearing the same shirt color, it'll surprise her." Mingyu suggested.

"Well yeah, you're right."

-

"I'll be home in three days." Saebyul's dad stated, she is now on the phone with her dad.

"Yeah."

"How are you and Saebin?" He queried.

"We're fine."

"What about Wonwoo?" The moment she heard the name 'Wonwoo', her face turned annoyed.

"Don't worry, he's fine too."

"Saebyul.. I asked him to look after the both of you. You should cook something for him, I don't want him to look after you guys for free." Her dad said.

"But he is looking after us for free. Did you pay him?" She furrowed her eyebrows in bewilderment.

"I mean.. Since he's looking after you guys so in return invite him for a dinner, cook him something." Hearing what her dad uttered, she facepalmed and ended the call.

"Stupid dad. He used to be so strict when it comes to boys and now what? He's probably gay for Wonwoo." She rolled her eyes before walking away.

But stopped when Jeon Wonwoo appeared right in front of her.

"Ugh, what now?"

"Why so hurry? And, why so moody?" He questioned as he leaned his face closer, bending his body slightly.

"Ugh, why would you think a girl be so moody?" She rolled her eyes.

"Period?"

"What else could it be?" She walked away leaving him dumbfounded.

"Wait so, does that mean you're on your period everyday? How many months has it been? Because you've been so moody ever since the first day I talked to you." He said while scooting next to her.

She suddenly stopped walking and grinned, a fake grin.

"Please, if you want to live longer, stop bothering me." And walked away.

"Wow, what was that?"

Saebyul suddenly stopped walking again and turned around, signaling Wonwoo to come to her.

"Uhh.. What?" He asked, confused.

"My dad, I repeat, my dad wants me to cook you for dinner. If you don't mind you can come later." She stated, with her monotone voice.

"Woah, I'm going to taste your cookings later? Sure! Sure!" He beamed.

"I'll be there around 7pm." He smiled and ran away, like an excited kid.

-

"Is the dinner ready?" Wonwoo asked as he barged into the house like it was actually his own house, Saebyul gave him this poker face.

"Don't you have manners?" She raised an eyebrow, he gave her this sheepish smile as he scratched the back of his head.

"Hyung!" And as usual, Saebin hugged Wonwoo tightly.

The three took a seat.

"Wow, smells so so so delicious! The taste must be even more delicious." Wonwoo rubbed his palms against each other staring at the foods.

"You're so kind to cook dinner for me. You have this wife-material attitude you know?" He chuckled.

"If it's not because of my dad, I will never cook for you." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on~ Don't be so moody. Just pretend that I am a good friend of yours which you invited to have a dinner with, okay? Don't think of me as a guy who keep approaching you for no reason." He smiled warmly.

"I don't think of you as a guy who keep approaching me for no reason, I think of you as a guy who keep approaching me for a reason." She corrected bluntly.

Wonwoo was somehow taken aback.

-