Chapter 05

"What's that noise? Is someone coming?" Saebyul's dad asked her who is now preparing sandwiches for Saebin and her dad.

"Huh? Who?" She asked, confused.

"I'll go check." And her dad went outside.

"Can you put more mayonnaise?" Saebin asked.

"Sure."

"Saebyul! Come here!" Her dad shouted from the outside. Saebyul became more curious to know who's actually coming.

She went out only to get her eyes widened seeing Wonwoo standing right beside his motorbike. Wonwoo smiled and waved his hand to her.

"Is it true that he's your boyfriend?" Her dad questioned sternly. Saebyul mentally facepalmed because she knew she's doomed right now. Having a strict father sucks.

'If I said no, he'll get mad at Wonwoo. If I said yes, he'll get mad at me. God please.. Tell me what should I say?'

"Hyung!" Saebin shouted as he ran to Wonwoo for a hug, Wonwoo's smile grew wider as he picked Saebin up.

"Hey little buddy!" He ruffled Saebin's hair.

Her dad shook his head and went inside. Saebyul knew and sure that her dad is really mad right now. It's either because of Wonwoo is making bad first impressions to her dad or he simply dislikes Wonwoo.

"What are you doing here?!" She shout-whispered angrily.

"To pick you up?"

"Ugh, go away."

"Saebin ah, want me to send you to daycare? With my motorbike." There Wonwoo go again, Saebyul's weakness.

"Yes, yes! I want hyung to send me with this motorbike!" The excited Saebin agreed.

Saebyul groaned in annoyance before going inside the house. Taking her tote bag and Saebin's backpack.

"Who is he?" Her dad asked sternly.

"Just my schoolmate." She laconically replied.

-

"Bye bye Saebin! See you later!" Wonwoo shouted.

"See you!"

"What do you mean by 'see you later'?" Saebyul queried with her eyebrow raised, with her monotone voice.

"What? I'm gonna pick him up later." He smiled innocently.

"Please, stay away from him and me. I don't like you, my dad don't like you." She rolled her eyes.

"But Saebin likes me." He winked.

"Besides, don't worry. I'm gonna make your dad liking me." He smirked.

"Not gonna happen."

"I will make it happen." He uttered with a convincing smile, Saebyul stared at him with her poker face.

"Okay, hold on me tight."

"Ew."

Saebyul insisted in holding Wonwoo tight, she only hold his left shoulder.

When they arrived to school, everyone nearer are watching while giving Saebyul the judgy look, mumbling something, probably gossiping about her.

"You're acting kind to me, but it's making me hating you even more." She stated before walking away.

Wonwoo laughed hearing what Saebyul said.

"Oh my god.. I never knew it would be this complicated." He then continued laughing by himself making those who saw him be having this weird look.

-

When Saebyul was walking, she heard a horn which obviously came from Wonwoo who was there standing with his motorbike, waiting for her.

"Nope, it's not gonna happen again." She murmured to herself and continued walking, pretending like she never heard and saw Wonwoo.

"Yah! Don't give Saebin fake hope, he's probably waiting for me now!" Wonwoo shouted. Saebyul closed her eyes and hissed. She really wanted to scream and slap him right now.

"Then don't give him fake hope!" She repudiated.

"What? I never gave him fake hope. I gave him hope, but you're the one who's turning it into a fake hope. By not letting me to pick him up." He smirked evilly. He's evidently satisfied for making Saebyul lose.

"Whatever." And by that, she took a seat behind him.

"I'm doing this only for the sake of Saebin, okay?" She reminded.

"Yea yea."

-

"Thank you hyung!"

"I can do this everyday, if you don't mind." He smiled as he pinched Saebin's nose. Saebyul slapped Wonwoo's hand for doing so.

"I don't mind hehe."

"Oh my god Saebin." Saebyul stared at Saebin who was smiling not knowing anything.

"See you tomorrow then." He ruffled Saebin's hair.

He suddenly stopped when he saw Saebyul's dad standing right in front of the door. Saebyul's sure that her dad's gonna scold her later.

"Hi uncle." He smiled as he bowed.

"Where do you live?" Her dad asked.

"Just somewhere there, it's not that far though." He answered politely. Her dad nodded understandingly before he entered the house.

"What did I told you?" Wonwoo smirked.

"Whatever." And by that, Saebyul bring Saebin inside.

-

"Who's this?" Saebyul asked herself as suddenly an unknown number is calling her. She was hesitating either to answer or not.

But decided to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Delivery!"

"Erm.. I think you got the wrong number. I never ordered." She stated.

"No, I mean, I'm outside."

"Huh?"

Saebyul rushed to her window and saw Wonwoo standing while holding a paper box. Her eyes widened.

"How'd you get my number?!" She shout-whispered as she came out of the house and went to Wonwoo.

"Excellent stalker." He stroked his hair backwards with a proud smile. Saebyul scoffed in annoyance as she crossed both her arms.

"What are you doing here? What else do you want?" She questioned, obviously annoyed having Wonwoo in her sight.

"Here, you should try this. It's very delicious." He handed her the paper box.

"I already had my dinner."

"Just take it and try it. I'm sure you'll like it."

There was a moment of silence before Saebyul heaved a frustrated sigh.

"Go back home." She took the paper box and by that she walked away leaving Wonwoo dumbfounded.

"Wait what? Not even a thank you?" Wonwoo said in disbelief.

"Thanks!"

Wonwoo chuckled as he ruffled his hair.

"That girl is really something else."

-