Chapter 10

"Look, if he isn't serious about you.. Then he wouldn't be ready to meet your dad, but look!" It was Saebyul's cousin, on the phone with her.

"I don't know Sora.. I don't like him.. He's way too far from my type. He.. He got three friends and all of them are playboys you know?" Saebyul raised an eyebrow, not that her cousin could see her.

"Maybe he's changing? If a person truly loves you, they'll change to be better." Sora tried to convince Saebyul.

"No way in hell. I'm sure he's off to something. Because you know why? Ever since I first came to that school, I never saw him dating nor talking to girls unlike his three friends. He never cared about the girls who goes crazy over him. And so suddenly? He's after me." Saebyul muttered.

"What do you mean he's after you. He's just interested in you nothing else." Sora rebuked.

"No.. I don't think he likes me. Urgh, it's hard. You don't attend the same school as I am so you don't know him. That's why you're sure that he likes me." Saebyul said.

"Hahahaha! That tickles! Hahaha!" Saebyul heard Saebin laughing which made her frown.

"Hey Sora, I have to go, bye!" And she hung up the phone.

Saebyul slowly went to the guest room to peek and saw Wonwoo tickling Saebin who is now laughing like there's no tomorrow. Seeing the scene, Saebyul's eyes enlarged.

"What the heck?!" She yelled.

The two stopped and turned their faces to her.

"Hi!" Wonwoo smiled innocently.

"Excuse me Mister, how'd you get in?" She crossed both her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Saebin unlocked the door for me."

"Saebin! What did I told you about the door before?" She furrowed both her eyebrows in anger.

"Do not open when someone knocks, even if I know who they are. Call noona first." He mumbled while fiddling his tiny fingers, his head lowered making Saebyul sigh.

"Then why did you unlocked the door?"

"Fyi, you told him not to open the door. Yes he didn't. He just unlocked it but didn't open it. I'm the one who opened the door." Wonwoo corrected.

Saebyul swear that he really is getting onto her nerves. The urge to scream.. Saebyul closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she exhaled.

"Please get out."

"Let's go to jungle gym!" He picked Saebin up.

"I SAID GET OUT." She frostily yelled. Both Saebin and Wonwoo was startled to actually hear and see Saebyul like that.

"Look, your dad-"

"What do you want? Why me? What's your point?" She angrily asked.

Wonwoo went silent for a split second, he put Saebin down and took few steps forward to Saebyul and that was when she pointed her finger to his feet.

"Stop right there, answer me."

"Come on Saebyul, your dad wants me to look after you and Saebin." He shrugged.

"Saebin come here." She instructed, Saebin went to her and she held his hand firmly.

"From now on, stop showing your face to Saebin. I don't care if my dad wants you to look after us. I know you have bad intentions. Stop acting so kind, I don't like it." She shook her head while making a disgusted face.

"Then, if I'm acting like a bad guy, will you like it? Will you like me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I will never like you, don't you get it? Haven't I told you ever since the first time you came to me?" She rebuked, Wonwoo heaved a sigh.

"Fine." He said as he raised both his hands, as if he surrendered and went out from the house after that.

"Where is hyung going?" Saebin asked as he keep pulling Saebyul's sweater.

-

"Can I see hyung?" Saebin asked Saebyul who is now busy watching baking videos on youtube since she decided to make cookies. It's Sunday and she don't have any plan to do with Saebin that's why she decided to bake some cookies.

"No, Saebin." She answered, her eyes nailed on her phone screen.

"Aww~ Please!! I miss hyung! I want to play with him!" He whimpered.

"Saebin, you can't see him again from now on okay? That hyung is a bad guy." She pinched his nose.

"Noona you're so cruel!! I want to play with hyung! I want to play with hyung!!" He keep pulling Saebyul's hoodie which annoyed her so much.

"Let's go to supermarket, we're gonna bake cookies!" She exclaimed.

"Bake cookies? Yeay! For hyung?" He innocently asked.

Saebyul scratched her head not knowing what to answer anymore.

"Uhh.. Yeah, for your hyung."

The two dressed up nicely before going to the supermarket nearer.

"Baking cookies for hyung~ Baking cookies for hyung~ Baking cookies for hyung~" Saebin keep repeating the same sentence over and over again while jumping, excited kid. Saebyul somehow felt guilty seeing how excited Saebin is to bake cookies for Wonwoo but actually it was just for the both of them to eat.

"Can I buy candy?"

"Can I buy chocolate?"

"Can I buy bubblegum?"

Everytime he saw something that amazes him, he would ask Saebyul to get it for him and it seriously annoyed her, lucky him that she still loves him.

"Ugh, why do they put the cocoa powder at the top. I can't reach it." She mumbled to herself.

Saebyul was struggling to reach the cocoa powder while also at the same time annoyed of Saebin who keep shouting while pulling her jacket.

"Hyung! Hyung!"

"Ugh.. Saebin can you please shut your mouth." She groaned as she keep trying to reach the cocoa powder but that was when someone took the cocoa powder for her.

"Here." He handed her.

Of course, as expected it was Jeon Wonwoo. But this time, with his three friends.

"We're going to bake cookies for hyung." Saebin blurted out, Saebyul's eyes widened as she glared at Saebin.

"Wow, really?" Wonwoo bent his knees to be on Saebin's level and smiled warmly at him.

"For us too?! Don't worry, we're your hyung's friends!" Seungcheol exclaimed.

"Yes, yes! They can bake with us at our home right?" He beamed at Saebyul.

"No, Saebin."

"Please!"

"I said no."

There Saebin started throwing tantrums and cry as loud as he can, embarrassing Saebyul. Saebyul facepalmed mentally.

-