Chapter 17

"Tell me about it, you said you never offered to ride a girl anywhere with your 'expensive' motorbike. Then you easily just offered me." Saebyul raised an eyebrow.

Both of them are now right in front of Saebyul's house.

"Because look, everyone goes to school with their parents or partners or bikes or motorbikes and then there's you just walking. We're attending a school that only the richest could afford to attend. Act like one!" Wonwoo scolded her.

"What the fuck? That sounded so downgrading me." She smacked Wonwoo's back.

"Ow! Ow! Okay okay, I'm sorry, I was just joking." Wonwoo muttered.

"I caught your attention? Wow." Saebyul shook her head.

"You did, when you bumped to some girl and your book fell on the ground." Wonwoo convincingly stated.

"What about the girl that I bumped to?" She raised an eyebrow.

"She's way too tall and she wore glasses. I don't like it." Wonwoo shivered and made a disgusted face.

"I'm gonna wear glasses starting from tomorrow." Saebyul was laughing and Wonwoo was somehow fascinated with how Saebyul look when she's happy.

"Why? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"That is the first time I ever see you laugh right in front of me. It's kinda cute." He warm smile plastered on his face.

"BLEK!!" Saebyul ran away from Wonwoo while laughing.

"See you tomorrow." She waved her hands.

"She really is driving me crazy." He said to himself.

"Wait what? Did she said 'see you tomorrow'?" And that was when a wide smile appeared on his handsome face.

-

"Happy 10th day of friendship!" Jeon Wonwoo greeted as he handed Saebyul a small box.

"10th day of friendship? Seriously, Jeon Wonwoo?" Saebyul raised an eyebrow giving Wonwoo the 'really, bitch?' look. Upon seeing her reaction, Wonwoo laughed.

"Hey, come on! Couples celebrate their 100th day anniversary and first year anniversary so why can't friends celebrate their friendship?" Wonwoo shrugged.

"But as early as the 10th day?" Saebyul furrowed her eyebrows making Wonwoo to give her an innocent smile.

"What did you got me?" She asked as she opened the small box.

"Movie tickets?" She made a disgusted face.

"You don't like it?"

"I mean, I don't mind. But, do you really have to put in inside a box? You could've just hand me the tickets without box. You gave me fake hope. I thought you was gonna give me a necklace or ring or bracelet or something." Saebyul muttered before slightly sighing and pouting.

"Let's get a matchy bracelets then!" Wonwoo beamed.

"Forget it." She mumbled hopelessly.

"Sulky Saebyul." Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

"Blek." Saebyul sticked out her tongue playfully before walking away from him.

-

"Tell me the fuck you said to my father?" Saebyul asked.

"Chill, of course I asked for a permission. Even though you agreed to watch movie with me, I still need to ask your father because that's what makes a good son in law." Wonwoo winked with a sly smirk.

"Dude wtf." Are the only thing Saebyul could utter.

After watching the movie, the two went to a restaurant nearer to eat dinner.

"What do you wanna eat?" Wonwoo queried.

"I'll get bolognese and strawberry smoothie for my drink." Saebyul smiled to the waitress.

"I'll get the same as her." Wonwoo said.

"Cliche."

"Why is that cliche?"

"Like those in dramas, the boys always let the girls order first so they could order the same thing." Saebyul shrugged.

"But this is in real life. It happened in real life too." Wonwoo said while making the blank face expression.

"Okay then, whatever you say."

Their foods and drinks arrived a few moments later and the two started to eat.

"Let me pay for the bills, okay?" Saebyul raised an eyebrow.

"No."

"Ugh, please. All these time, you've treated me a lot. It's my turn now." Saebyul muttered.

"I did not treat you to make you treat me back."

"Okay, just this once? Please!!" Saebyul rubbed both her palms against each other while giving Wonwoo the puppy eyes. Wonwoo couldn't do anything but sigh.

"Fine."

Saebyul cheered in satisfaction.

-

"Hey guys, my name is Kwon Soonyoung, call me Soonyoung. I'm a very easygoing person so I would really be happy to be friends with all of you." He ended his introduction with a big smile before bowing.

"You can sit beside Seokmin." Mr. Park instructed.

Mr. Park went out of the class and everyone turned their head to Soonyoung. Some even came to his seat.

"What school are you from?"

"When is your birthday?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

And everyone keep spamming Soonyoung with questions. Saebyul wasn't even interested, she went out of her class and went to the toilet.

"Everyone likes him, but that's because he was just a new student." Saebyul shrugged.

She went out from the toilet and that was when someone grabbed her wrist, pulling her making her body was just inches away from his, Saebyul's eyes enlarged.

"Dude, you scared me." Saebyul put her palm on her chest and sighed in relief.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have class?" Saebyul raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I escaped." He blatantly replied.

"Dude wtf."

"There's a new student anyway.. A guy." She stated.

"Handsome?"

"Why are you asking me that?"

"I will be insecure if he's more handsome than me." He murmured.

"What the heck?"

"What if that new student is so handsome that you got attracted to him and totally forgot about me?" He pouted as he lowered his head while fiddling his fingers. Seeing that, Saebyul made a disgusted face.

"Mirror yourself, the other guys are supposed to be insecure because of you." She shook her head.

"Huh?"

That was when something hit Saebyul's head.

"Wait, nevermind. Forget what I said. That new student is more handsome than you." Saebyul walked away leaving Wonwoo dumbfounded.

"Are you saying, I'm much more better than the other guys in this school?!" He shouted, Saebyul shut her eyes and punched her head feeling very regret for what she had just uttered.

Wonwoo chuckled seeing how Saebyul acted.

-