two.

HI OMFG are you guys ready?????

also, it's my burfday today <3

she could be any one of these people.

after all I have no idea who pirate is, what she looks like or even her real name for that matter.

we've been talking everyday for months now and we know nothing about each other apart from the one thing we talk about; music.

we both love music and share a passion for playing instruments.

we both like being alone.

the only problem is pirate lives in the same town my grandma lives in, the same town my dad has made me spend my last summer before I'm supposed to go to college

which makes things pretty...complicated.

because right now, ive arrived at LAX in pirates general vicinity, watching strangers drift past me, any one of them could potentially be pirate.

is she tall?

short?

does she have black long hair?

short brown hair?

curly ginger hair?

does she dress like a typical la girl?

or is she a hey mamas lesbian? which honestly, wouldn't be a dealbreaker.

meeting pirate could be the best thing that ever happened to me but it also could be the biggest disappointment in my life.

I think it's safer we don't know anything about each other.

of course theres a part of me that wants to meet the girl who I've been spending too many late nights and days over the months talking to.

but it's scary.

especially when I have a crush on the nameless, faceless girl.

i've never had a connection like I do with pirate.

and that fact alone makes my stomach turn itself inside out.

so yeah, meeting real like pirate is a very real and very scary thought.

I also don't do meeting new people.

it doesn't go well and I like to keep myself to myself.

and even me moving to the same state is kind of a big step, it isn't really for pirate at all.

it isn't even for me.

when my dad found out my mom cheated two years ago, he picked me up from school, we packed out bags and left.

no goodbye, no arguments, nothing.

and I haven't heard anything from her since.

so I didn't really get the chance to stay with my mom or even have the option to.

not that I don't care about her, because I have tried to reach out. all of my phone calls, text messages, emails, letters have all gone unanswered.

every single one.

my dad and I moved out of town, he rented a small apartment and that's where ive been living the past two years.

until today.

a lot changed in two years and I haven't seen my gran since we came over for christmas three years ago.

and now im gonna be living with her for the whole summer.