twenty eight

this is a double update so make sure you've read chapter twenty seven!

billie grabs a key from behind the desk and I follow her upstairs and into studio two.

she unlocks the door and we step inside.

she walks over to the wall in the corner and pushes against the padding on the wall and it clicks.

what is she doing?

"my grandad built this for my dad and my dad gave this to me"

billie pulls the wall and it opens like a door.

she uses the key to unlock something and another door is opened.

"my little safe place, come on"

billie grabs my hand and flicks the lights on and I hold in my gasp when I step inside.

the lights are bright red and it's covered in blankets and throw pillows and LV printed fabric all over the walls.

this shit is so cool.

"luckily, there's some food in here so we won't starve to death"

that's not really what I thought id be eating.

"you can't ever tell anyone about this place, not even kai. finneas knows about it, we used to come in here when we were kids but he's not been in here for years, no-one but me has"

"I promise I won't tell anyone"

billie moves one of the curtains back and it looks like theres a bed.

oh my god.

billie kicks her shoes off, throwing her bag down and I follow suit, not wanting to do anything billie wouldn't want.

"this place is so beautiful"

"sometimes I come up here in the middle of the night just to be in my little small space alone because no-one can hurt me in here"

billie grabs my hand and we fall back on the bed in here side by side.

it hits me that we're actually on a bed right now.

"you haven't had sex in here..right?"

"no" billie laughs, turning to face me "but that might change"

I shove her shoulder and mutter a 'fuck off' and billie laughs out loud.

after a few moments of silence, billie sits up and pulls her hoodie off.

oh so we're getting naked already?

"im not getting naked or anything so don't panic"

I wasn't even panicking.

"im not sleeping in my shoes and my sweatpants so im still gonna have a big shirt on, okay? you wear whatever you want"

we're really doing this.

I kick off my shoes and asses what im wearing.

as billie slips her sweatpants down her legs my blood rushes straight down.

to distract myself I turn around and remove my itchy tights so im left in a sweatshirt and a mini skirt.

there's no way im taking my jumper off in-front of her.

"I can't tell if you're looking at me like you're scared of me or you're gonna jump me"

I laugh nervously, sitting back down. "im not sure myself, probably both"

billie lies down and I do the same so we're lead down facing one another.

"im scared"

"why are you scared baby? it's just me"