twenty nine

turns out everyone was also having sex last night.

finneas and claudia went straight home and didn't check their phones.

and kai didn't answer either.

it's sunday and the store was closed and finneas only saw the text messages when he woke up to let peach out.

when he came to the store, he laughed when he saw the both of us still in the same clothes as last night, looking like we'd clearly done something.

billie flipped him off and finneas told me i didn't have to come in until the afternoon because he could tell i had obviously not had the best night sleep.

but i slept pretty well on billies boobs to be honest.

billie gave me a ride home and kissed me goodbye.

I take a shower and get a couple more hours sleep before my grandma comes home.

when I wake up a second time, I still feel tired.

but I can't get too butt hurt about it because I did spend the night with a girl.

I SPENT THE NIGHT WITH BILLIE.

yeah I did that and some other things too which were all excellent.

it's a beautiful day, the sun is shining and I don't even care that im gonna work a few hours this afternoon.

I shower and dress before changing again, making sure that all of the marks on my body is covered.

my grandma and harry still hasn't come back yet and they're still on their flight so I don't need to attempt to talk with them this morning.

I make myself some quick breakfast and race out the door, realising billie drove me home and frankie is still in the parking lot at work.

sitting in the uber, I feel high as a kite hoping im gonna see billie soon.

I know kai is gonna want to know everything and im honestly surprised they haven't tried to text me already.

but this time, I think im gonna spare some of the details.

because some things are meant to be private.

and what happened in that secret room, stays in that secret room.

but when I get into work, kai isn't there.

"where's kai?"

"they fell down the stairs this morning and is in the ER because it seems like the broke their arm"

without the pestering of kai or stares from billie, the day drags on.

luckily the store is dead so finneas lets me leave early, apologising again for not answering his phone all night.

although last night I would've been angry...after what happened, I wouldn't have minded if we stayed in there forever.

as im walking out the back door, my phone pings.

billie: my mom made us food
billie: come over

sage: your mom is home?

billie: my mom and dad came home for the night
billie: wanted to use supplies while they were driving through

sage: okay, im leaving work now

billie: yay, my mom and dad are excited to meet you