thirty three

"what is this?" I ask billie, tugging on the chain on her neck. 

we've been in the back of billies car for so long, it's gone dark. 

after another round, I've been lying side my side, cuddled up to billie in the darkness. 

it's not the most comfortable but im laid against her naked boobs so I can't really complain. 

"his name is blohsh" billie runs her fingers up and down my spine. "my lucky charm. I designed him when I was younger and when I could afford it, I got him made into a necklace"

"it's so cool"

"here" billie leans up and little and reaches around to remove it from her neck.

"what?"

"you're my girl, I want you to wear him. he'll keep you safe"

"im your girl?"

"of course princess" billie smiles softly and brushes hair away from my shoulder, moving to fasten the necklace around my neck. "but you gotta promise me something first"

"what's that?"

"you gotta start opening up to me" billie strokes the side of my face and pulls me closer.

"I understand why you didn't tell me about the scar and how you got it but please don't keep stuff from me. my ex did that and I spent weeks walking around, oblivious to the fact that she was fucking z for weeks behind my back"

"im sorry that happened to you but fuck you for thinking id stoop that low and even look at z after what they did to you"

billie leans forward and kisses me gently on the lips. "you see baby, this is why you're my girl"

"and as I was saying. you bottle everything up and I know you've got kai but I need you to trust me"

"of course I do"

hello? did you not just see my scar?

"listen to me okay? this between us has been the best thing that's ever happened to me and I never want this to end. sometimes you dodge telling me shit and im scared one day you're gonna run"

"im trying billie. I want you to trust me"

"that's all im asking" billie kisses my lips and rolls over so she's lying on top of me. I start kissing her back but she pulls away again and I whine.

"so, you wanna make it official then princess? be my girl?"

"ive always been your girl"

"and im yours sage.. uh wait what's your middle name?"

"no talking more kissing eilish" billie smiles and kisses me again. 

when I finally arrive home, harry is standing in the doorway and watches me climb out of billies car and kiss her goodbye. 

when I turn around and spot harry he smirks at me. 

billie laughs as she drives off and I stick my middle finger up at her, walking up my grandmas drive. 

"had fun?"

"don't breathe a word of this"

"a word of what? I have no idea what you're talking about"

"thanks H"

when I flop back onto my back, I grab a pillow and scream into it. 

im so in love with her.