twenty one

ive been working a lot and I miss you guys 

oh my fucking god.

"at first they were smoking it and then I saw the needle marks their arms and FUCK that hurts"

"sorry! your forehead has a large gash, it keeps bleeding and you probably need stitches i gotta clean it"

billie rolls her eyes under her closed lids. "keep cleaning it but be gentle"

"I can't believe they're on heroin"

"they thought they could use it only at the weekend but they'd be in withdrawals all week. but they didn't use it every day so they're not addicted, right?"

im in shock.

harry said he knew z was using serious drugs, but heroin?

that sounds like something out of a movie.

this shit doesn't happen in real life.

"am I hurting you?" I dab the soaked rag over the cut, knowing it's gonna burn like hell.

"nothing hurts when you're touching me"

I have to stop myself from smiling because im afraid she might open her eyes and catch me.

but I love that she has her eyes closed because I can stare at her face up close.

the sharp life of his cheekbones, the freckles lightly splattered on her cheeks, the curve of her lips.

oh god.

"are they going to be okay?"

"z? I don't know. im less worried about them and more worried that you're sorry you ever gave me your number and will never go on a date with me because now you're thinking all my friends are trash and we have nothing in common"

I peel off the packaging of the butterfly bandage to place it on her forehead.

"and why would you even like me if we have nothing in common?"

billies lips lift at the corner a little. "you're hot as fuck, honestly"

no-one has ever been so blunt with me like this before.

my chest feels so tight and warm.

"you think im funny"

I do.

"and you're pretty funny yourself" she cracks one eye open to look at me and smirks.

"how kind of you"

"listen to me princess"

"im listening"

"you have to admit, when we're not fighting, we do get along pretty well"

I think we do.

"and that's the thing, you make me feel way too comfortable and it drives me bananas how much I talk around you"

I chuckle under my breath, gently wiping the last of the blood on her cheek.

I still need to look at the back of her head.

"you drive me bananas too"

and I have to roll my lips inside of my mouth to stop myself from smiling when she flashes me that sexy smile of hers.

she reaches up to touch me but winces and the butterflies drop out of stomach when I realise how much pain she's in.

"did they injure anything serious? ribs?"

"if you want me to take off my shirt, all you have to do is ask me princess"

"im serious billie" I blow out a breath.