thirty four

THANK YOU FOR 2K FOLLOWERS ILL BE UPDATING AGAIN LATER <3

I LOVE YOU GUYS...ARE WE READY???

im a shit cook.

harry is a shit cook.

we've been attempting to make this dish my grandmother wanted.

we thought the chicken was perfectly cooked but when we pulled it out of the oven, let it cool and sliced it open, the chicken was still raw and frozen inside.

after almost two hours of attempting to cook and failing terribly, harry orders some pizza knowing if we try any longer, im going to have a breakdown and we're probably going to burn the house down.

it's been a week since I got nude on the beach with billie and since then things at home have been...intense.

billie has been invited over to eat dinner with my grandma and harry.

and im shitting myself.

but when billie arrives in normal looking clothes, flirting with my grandma like she's twenty one, I know billie has this in the bag.

when the pizza is delivered and billie is showing my grandma something on her phone and my grandma is laughing.

harry is on his laptop replying to an email for work and the whole time my grandma and billie are laughing and joking and I can't keep my eyes away from billie.

ever since cutting off z, she's a whole new person and I love her.

billie makes me feel like im drowning and floating at the same time.

it's amazing.

when she glances over to me and shoots me a quick wink I almost melt in my seat.

does she feel this too?

this connection between us?

"you've got it bad huh?" harry throws himself down on the couch beside me and and I groan.

I shouldn't have let them find out about us.

I shove harry away and he laughs, wrapping his arm around me.

billie watches us and smirks and her eyes shoot me right back to the night in the back of dragon.

we haven't had sex since but she's been to work almost every evening, kissing me behind work or in the store room.

and when we get home, we talk every night over the phone about everything and anything.

she just wants to hear my voice before she falls asleep.

every time I try to tell billie how I feel, how I really feel my chest feels tight and my heart feels like it's stopped beating.

all because im a fucking coward.

part of me is scared ill never be the woman billie wants.

can I be the friend kai wants?

this is what scares me the most.

we're all sitting around the table playing a game of black jack when there's a knock at the front door.

"were you expecting anyone?" harry asks my grandma and she shales her head, watching harry go to see who it is.

"what's going on with you and harry then marie?" billie asks my grandma, putting her cards down on the table.

"oh nothing, he's just my little arm piece. im getting too old to be off shagging such a young handsome man like harry"

"grandma!"

"what? if I was twenty years younger that man would be in my bed let me tell you right now"

billie laughs loudly and I cover my mouth with my hand, in shock with what ive just heard.

my grandma has absolutely no filter.

"marie I love you" billie holds her stomach from laughing so hard and when harry walks back into the room, I hear the clicking of heels.

billies face drops and her brows furrow causing me to turn around.

the color drains from my face when I see the woman standing beside harry.

what the fuck.

my grandma stands up and puts her hand on my shoulder, walking past me.

"andrea, what are you doing here honey? why didn't you call me?"

"I need somewhere to crash tonight"

"another fight with your boyfriend?"

andrea kicks her shoes off and stumbles over to the couch, throwing herself down. "yeah something like that"

"who is that?" billie whispers from beside me and I blink, looking over to billie for a moment.

"that" I pause, looking over to billie "that is my mother"

next chapter about to go crazy, how we feeling? 😳