thirty two

tw- mention of stabbing/cutting

pirate is offline.
blossom is offline.
*no new messages*

the next time billie and I get a day off together, billie let me decide what we were doing for our date, considering she's chosen the last few.

I just told her that I want to do something apart from another soul for an entire afternoon.

as long as im with her, I don't care where we are.

and I have something im ready to share.

she picks me up at noon after another breakfast date with kai.

ive been making more of an effort while they go through tough shit with art.

im wearing my favourite oversized jumper and mini skirt paired with my trusty converse and over the knee socks.

billie keeps glancing over to my thighs, her eyes sliding over the bare skin there.

she's so horny all the time.

"I was thinking because you wanted to be alone, we can either go to the woods or a private part of the beach or..fuck those socks are sexy as hell with that little skir-" billies hand ghosts over my bare skin and I slap it away.

"take me to the beach" I say after a moment of silence.

billie drives through a few narrow roads and a wooded area but when we emerge through the tall trees, there's a glorious part of the beach, looking hidden away.

it's small.

it's ours.

billie parks up hidden near the edge of the woods and we walk hand in hand towards the beach, billie taking her shoes and socks off so she can walk into the small tide pools.

my big baby.

"I can't believe there's no one here"

"yeah behind this cliff over here" billie points to our left. "theres a famous nudist beach and people think this is connected so it's never really used"

"nudist beach?"

"why are you thinking about getting naked?"

I keep my mouth closed and billies eyes go wide. "holy shit that's what you're thinking isn't it?"

I hesitate, chewing on the inside of my mouth. "you remember the night in the studio?"

"every minute of the day" her lips quirk up at the mention.

"me too" I chuckle before remembering why I brought it up. "do you remember when you touched my stomach and I stopped you?"

her smirk fades. "yeah, I was wondering when you were gonna tell me about that"

"I think im ready now"

she nods several times "okay, if you feel comfortable"

I don't think ill ever feel comfortable.

but it's now or never.

"I think it's better if I show you, not tell you. it's one of the reasons why I didn't want to go swimming or why I chose to wear clothes which covers my body"

"show me?"

"im gonna get naked on this beach"

"oh shit" she looks stunned, almost lost for words. "uh um yeah okay" she glances around but she already knows no one is around.